Every trader needs a broker

Rate this topic

Every trader needs a broker to trade in the forex market. There are many regulated brokers in the forex market. To protect capital from fraud, trade with regulated broker Eurotrader which can protect your money, trade, and trading information. Choose broker wisely. Because there are many scam brokers in the market who are waiting to steal your money.

3 hours ago, maspluto said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

We need to find a Reliable Forex Broker like FXOpen as i have been doing my trading with them from more than 10 Years now 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

Live account and demo account both are the same operating system. But in demo account there is no need to invest any capital. This is for learning the forex before investing in the market. On the other hand live account needs investment and it is like a real account where profit and loss are genuine. Demo account is just for the beginner. When a trader become professional he can operate a live account. Demo account is a  risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of them I make profit consistently.

On 5/24/2021 at 12:59 AM, David Max said:

Live account and demo account both are the same operating system. But in demo account there is no need to invest any capital. This is for learning the forex before investing in the market. On the other hand live account needs investment and it is like a real account where profit and loss are genuine. Demo account is just for the beginner. When a trader become professional he can operate a live account. Demo account is a  risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of them I make profit consistently.

I would like to say that we can learn trading with the help of the DEMO Accounts.

Yes, having a broker is one of the most basic requirements of trading. Online brokers are usually available to everyone around the world, and it's great indeed if we can choose one that can provide us with a demo account. Without practice, it is very risky to start trading. 

By using the higher trading leverage in Forex market traders are earning good amount of money easily. From all trading tools in this largest decentralized market leverage is best to earn good money rapidly but the high leverage contains high risk. I prefer the high trading leverage that is why I choose TP Global FX trading broker for my trading. They allow the higher trading leverage that is 1:500. Now I am earning huge money.

Live account and demo account are both run using real prices, however major difference is execution.  Demo account is a risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Hotforex to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of their webinars and various education stuff I manage to beat market consistently. 

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money.

If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Forex4you to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.

1 hour ago, Sam Patrick said:

Loosing money is a common thing in forex market. Even those who are professional in forex market also loss money in forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from you investment. A lot of people don't show interest on investing in forex market just because of the fear of loosing money.

If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take help of the good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Forex4you to take any decision of investment. they help me to execute my plan and make profit. After joining with them, I never loose my money.

It is common for the traders to make a loss but we will need to learn from our losses.