Spend more time in learning

Rate this topic

New traders need to spend more time learning first. There are a lot of sources to learn. Try any sources consistently to increase the knowledge. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader also offers the educational course. There is a good guide to learning forex, especially for beginner traders. Then try opening a demo account and practice trading there for a while.

Agree if you spend a lot of time testing random strategies without understanding how they work you waste precious time, walking blind on possibly unlimited and unbounded field of trading approaches and algorithms.You can spend years testing some stuff that will yield nothing. That's why it is import to realize that approach to testing should be effective and you have to understand how to filter good stuff from crap. 

3 hours ago, maspluto said:

training and learning will also really be needed by traders, this is necessary so that traders can improve their existing trading skills by making good use of existing demo accounts and educational programs.

If we are looking to learn about doing this business the best place will be start with the DEMO accounts.

• 5 months later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.

Not Every trader in forex business is well educated in forex. I think only a few percent traders are skilled in trading. Most of the traders don't have enough knowledge and guideline of trading. They basically know how to open and close a trade. Regardless, to be a productive a trader you need to take in an incredible arrangement. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. They have stunning informational resources like eBook, Videos and courses open for its customers. They likewise give ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip.

16 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

Not Every trader in forex business is well educated in forex. I think only a few percent traders are skilled in trading. Most of the traders don't have enough knowledge and guideline of trading. They basically know how to open and close a trade. Regardless, to be a productive a trader you need to take in an incredible arrangement. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. They have stunning informational resources like eBook, Videos and courses open for its customers. They likewise give ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip.

We will need to do more Learning so that we can get the income that is required by us.