How do I find a trustworthy and legal Forex broker?

Rate this topic

First, it is worthwhile to understand that the phrase legal Forex broker means a number of important criteria, which together form a general idea of the broker. Let's consider all of them:

No 1. Don’t listen to the affiliate marketers on here looking to bring in volume on behalf of their links? This will often be a conflict of interest as they will get paid if you sign up through their link.

No2. Regulation is key, but good regulation is more important. Look for brokers regulated by the FCA, FINRA, Swiss regulation their compliance is to a higher standard than others….don’t go for Caribbean regulators or offshore nation regulators. If you have a doubt feel free to send me links.

No.3 Don’t listen to social media, advertising as one person says on here, a high social media presence is often a sign of a heavily marketed but unregulated white label broker.

No.4 always look At the bottom of their website this will indicate who regulates the brokerage. Once you have checked this, they will have a number, you can double-check whether this is correct on the relevant regulator's website. On some regulators, you can also check which brokerages have had fines and for how much.

No.5 Forex brokerage comparison websites cannot be entirely trusted, as many brokers employ people to falsely rate their brokerage.

Overall just be very careful, regulation can be a gray area and by far the most important thing in Forex trading is that you find a safe, highly regulated broker, otherwise you can be handing your money to offshore boiler rooms and you definitely will not see it again.

1yk4ezxubbj61.jpg.22c3b3dc821659b139a005bf1fc3379c.jpg

If anyone has doubt or is uncertain about which brokerage to use??

It is the first time you can view and compare the result of forex transactions made by the seller and us. You can compare the transactions easily on the following website: https://brokerprofit.com/

"Compare Real Forex Trading" For better transparency, we attach the results of current fxblue and myfxbook and past tests.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:14 AM, maspluto said:

in forex there will never be an instant, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

I have been doing my Forex trading with the help of a Trusted Forex trading Broker FXOpen Global 🙂

If you are new at forex market, at first you should study about market properly. You need to choose a good broker who will help you to operate your trade and give guidelines to you. You can get all the information about forex market through broker. When I started forex trading I researched more than 100 brokers. At last I found Forex4you, which helped me in every step of my trade. It is very effective and easy for the new user. I am still trading with the help of them. It is easy to operate the trade with them

17 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

If you are new at forex market, at first you should study about market properly. You need to choose a good broker who will help you to operate your trade and give guidelines to you. You can get all the information about forex market through broker. When I started forex trading I researched more than 100 brokers. At last I found Forex4you, which helped me in every step of my trade. It is very effective and easy for the new user. I am still trading with the help of them. It is easy to operate the trade with them

In the business of foreign exchange we will need to do some kind of research so that we are able to come up with a reliable trading based system

Forex trading is the best and perfect profession to make money easily if you can learn properly how to work. Basically, the basics of Forex trading a Forex trader needs to learn clearly. It is the best way to work properly. I am dealing with TP Global FX broker in this largest decentralized market since 2 years. I learned Forex from their monthly seminar classes which they give me in free as service.

8 hours ago, maspluto said:

Existing training and learning must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

We will have to make Efforts so that we are able to learn about doing this business and make a progress.

• 2 weeks later...