Controlling emotion and risk

Rate this topic

Forex is a risky market and traders often fail due to trading psychology. Controlling emotion and risk can make a perfect trader in the Forex trading market. In my case, my broker Eurotrader educational guide helps me a lot to become a perfect trader. In Forex trading, it is also important to have good money and risk management strategy.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:30 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

Forex is a risky market and traders often fail due to trading psychology. Controlling emotion and risk can make a perfect trader in the Forex trading market. In my case, my broker Eurotrader educational guide helps me a lot to become a perfect trader. In Forex trading, it is also important to have good money and risk management strategy.

We need to learn how we would be able to minimize the risks that are present in doing our trades.

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account.  I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

17 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is not a game. It needs a lot of knowledge and patience. A trader must have all kind of knowledge about forex market before he starts to trade. Knowledge can be gathered by so many ways. If any trader wants to gather knowledge about forex market he can try a demo account.  I started my forex trading with a demo account of Forex4you broker. From there i gather all kind of knowledge when I did some trade with demo account. This is one of the best way to gain knowledge about forex market.

In the business of foreign exchange market the main and important factor is to be able to learn how to do our trading with patience and control

1 hour ago, mlawson71 said:

Indeed. Discipline is vital and it is not at all easy to learn.

We will need to understand that the  very nature of the Forex markets is such that we will need to use strict control and Discipline while doing our trades.

Forex is not easy especially when traders are just starting to trade in forex. But as they continue to trade, they can find better ways to trade and forex will become easier. All traders should keep a trading journal, analyze their mistakes and learn from past mistakes. In my case, I used Eurotrader electronic trading journal which is easy to use.

For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Additionally, the most extraordinary introduction to risk is 4%. It infers I open most extraordinary of 2 trades. Most traders don't take after this run the show. They simply risk all their cash into trading. I think everyone should keep up their risk organization rules. Since trading is about discipline. For my trading i use Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's outlining. It doesn't make any fake candles which is helpful for my analysis.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:16 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Additionally, the most extraordinary introduction to risk is 4%. It infers I open most extraordinary of 2 trades. Most traders don't take after this run the show. They simply risk all their cash into trading. I think everyone should keep up their risk organization rules. Since trading is about discipline. For my trading i use Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's outlining. It doesn't make any fake candles which is helpful for my analysis.

We will need to minimize the Risks that are present in doing our trades.