The Importance of Online Education - Expert Roundup Contribution

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

We live in disturbing times. However, if there is something good that we get from this pandemic experience, it’s that we have adapted and moved some of our activities online.

One of those is tutoring. With online tutoring, people worldwide have the chance to learn a new language or master a new skill.

With this new prominence of online education, there are more opportunities than ever before to realize your vocational calling by becoming a part of this distinct and modern form of academic instruction.

With the help of the online learning platform, Askademic, and with the tips from this roundup, you will have the ultimate upper hand when you start teaching remotely.

They’ve asked 45 experts to share their best tips and tricks that work in 2021 and beyond.

Online-Tutoring-Expert-Roundup-1170x500.pngThere are many helpful tips you can implement right away and start teaching or learning online.

You can read my contribution here

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I agree with some points, but I have to disagree with some. I believe that the school lays the foundation of a person, instills certain values, teaches what is good and what is bad. I think that these conclusions are related to how your school years went, maybe I'm wrong. Without a school base, I would hardly be able to go to university and get a master's degree and be where I am now. This allowed me to go even further and thanks to PMP training I got a certificate that allowed me to reach great heights, more here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing valuable information I also agree with your explaination for Online Education. Online education enables the teacher and the student to set their own learning pace, and there's the added flexibility of setting a schedule that fits everyone's agenda. As a result, using an online educational platform allows for a better balance of work and studies, so there's no need to give anything up. 

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with you because modern education is very important for every student. I think that it is worth finding a suitable and experienced tutor for such a case to gain the necessary knowledge before the exams accurately. For me, the help of a tutor from 數學補習 helps in such a case. They have the best experts who helped me overcome my fear of taking exams, and so I am very grateful for their help in improving my knowledge in some subjects. Now I got a high score for my exams, and I am very happy about that.

• 3 months later...

Online training empowers the educator and the understudy to set their own learning speed, and there's the additional adaptability of setting a timetable that accommodates everybody's plan. Therefore, utilizing a web-based instructive stage takes into account a superior harmony between work and studies, so there's no compelling reason to surrender anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Completely agree with you! Online education is crucial in the 21st century! It's super accessible flexible, and there's plenty to choose from. My son is a 6th grader and prefers online learning to traditional learning. And, to be fair, I totally get that. He's always watching maths tutorials on Khan Academy and solves a lot of worksheets. 

Yeah, anyway, the world of online education is evolving rapidly, and I feel like our kids will soon switch to full online education. What are your thoughts?

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

To get a complete education or learn new skills, you no longer have to go to a university or a course. You can choose between distance and face-to-face learning. The face-to-face format seems more familiar, while online learning is modern and convenient. This is how I chose to study at https://miami.asa.edu/college-degree-programs-miami/network-administration-and-security/. It is a great option to complete my studies while combining them with work. So it's up to you to decide how you want to study.

Nowadays, studying via the Internet is the most innovative and interesting way of organizing the educational process. Studying online is not only popular, but also convenient: choosing an educational course, the right teacher for you, the time of classes, and the ability to pay for classes remotely. My parents always wanted to allow me to get a prestigious education, it is the law of our family, so I took online courses at the university https://iunajaf.edu.iq/en/, it was great. Strangely, many people call the disadvantage of online learning inability to communicate between students, we called each other and communicated every day.

Edited by RobySul

That's true, teaching and learning segment has reached a new level thanks to the COVID pandemic. We can see a real increase in the development of multiple online platforms designed to ensure a decent online education process. We don't have to physically go to schools and universities, and people can successfully take courses and graduate from universities from their home. Moreover, new tools are being implemented in the education process. For instance, you can find info about the use of the Internet of Things and how those instruments change various aspects of learning activities. That's pretty fascinating to observe those changes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed reading your views and experiences about online education. In this modern era, online education is effective as compared to typical education system. It provides a great opportunity for many people to continue their education easily. But everything has two aspects: positive and negative. Students face several challenges while studying online in this pandemic. Especially final-year students were assigned with thesis and dissertations, and most of them hired cheap thesis writing services to write effective thesis papers.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/17/2022 at 10:48 AM, RobySul said:

Completely agree with you! Online education is crucial in the 21st century! It's super accessible flexible, and there's plenty to choose from. My son is a 6th grader and prefers online learning to traditional learning. And, to be fair, I totally get that. He's always watching maths tutorials on Khan Academy and solves a lot of worksheets. 

Yeah, anyway, the world of online education is evolving rapidly, and I feel like our kids will soon switch to full online education. What are your thoughts?

I doubt that to be honest. Simply because usually the level of knowledge provided by online means leaves much to be desired, my opinion. And I am not sure that in the foreseeable future the situation will change in some positive way.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Online education has become increasingly popular over the years, and its importance has only been highlighted by the current global situation. With the rise of remote learning, it's important to have effective tools that can ensure academic integrity, such as Proctoredu's exam monitoring solution.

Proctoredu's exam monitoring solution has several key features that make it an ideal solution for online education. Firstly, it's browser-based and requires no extensions or plugins, making it easy to use for students and teachers alike. Additionally, it offers multi-device support, allowing students to take exams on any device they choose.

One of the most important features of Proctoredu's exam monitoring solution is the use of the smartphone camera for 360° view, which ensures that students cannot cheat during exams. Moreover, it offers fast white-label integration, allowing institutions to customize the platform to their branding and style. The importance of online education cannot be overstated, and with Proctoredu's exam monitoring solution, academic integrity can be ensured. To learn more about Proctoredu's exam monitoring solution, visit https://proctoredu.com/solutions/exam-monitoring.

Edited by Okland Orfey