Important Before Opening Position.

ali555

Im not an expert my friends, and i am a newbie just like you,

Before we start trading make sure :

1. You have minimal 3 reason to enter that pair. (example like technical analysis, trend, and timeline sync)

2. You have to make sure that there is no incoming important news

3. You have to make sure, where is the support or resistant level to put your SL or TP base on that and be sure that is a good profit to risk ratio.

4. You have to wait, to enter the right time. Not in hurry, patience, not in revenge, and not in greed.

5. You have to make sure that your lot is still enough to make a new opening trade. Dont use over lot. Use right money management (10% max).

6. if you have already opening position, leave your chart. dont babysitting on it.

7. NEVER BREAK YOUR RULE. Stay in your rule and discipline with it.

8. may God bless your decision, and

9. I hope this tips will help you. Dont forget to hit "THANKS button in left corner"

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Do not do any hurry when you are trading in Forex market because each the trade is very important and time is very important. Basically, when anyone do hurry for taking any decision, he do some mistakes and to reduce my trading mistakes I am trading currently with the honest and friendly broker Forex4you. They give expert advice with daily trading analytic support. Now I have overcome all my mistakes that did before.

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in TP Global FX, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

Archived