Are You Lucky Like Me ?.

Rate this topic

Hello,

There are really few people lucky like me because I have seen so many people struggle with other brokers, but for me the journey is all too easy. I started with hearing lots of negative stuff that Forex can make me loss heavily, but ever since I joined OctaFX broker, it was completely different side of the story with Forex. This is a business all too easy for me whether I did scalping with low spread of 0.2 pips for when I went for long term trading thanks to their swap free account, it is a company that I truly enjoy working with, so that’s why I love to be part of this and I don’t think there is any other way for me to be successful without this broker.

thanks

jackyjoy

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

6 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

It is very important to choose a broker. If the broker selection is not correct, it is not possible to make a profit by trading. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he selects the right broker. If you want to maintain money management and risk management, you must choose a good broker.

I have been doing my Forex trading with the Truly International Forex trading broker FXOpen 🙂

I don't know if you're as lucky. As far as I know, if I get a trading education properly, it will be much easier for me to trade. I have been involved in trading for a long time. The Eurotrader has helped me a lot. If a trader does not get the help of a broker, he will never be able to trade. So every trader has to choose a good broker.

If you want to start trading you should set a proper plan first. If you don't set any proper trading plan then there's less chance of earning money. A strong trading plan is very important for a trader. A strong trading plan and a reliable broker can easily make you earn profits. I always try to make a new trading plan. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

11 hours ago, David Max said:

If you want to start trading you should set a proper plan first. If you don't set any proper trading plan then there's less chance of earning money. A strong trading plan is very important for a trader. A strong trading plan and a reliable broker can easily make you earn profits. I always try to make a new trading plan. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

We must understand that if we are going to use such a Trading Plan that is easy for us to understand then our income will start increasing.

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 2:23 PM, jackyjoy123 said:

Hello,

There are really few people lucky like me because I have seen so many people struggle with other brokers, but for me the journey is all too easy. I started with hearing lots of negative stuff that Forex can make me loss heavily, but ever since I joined OctaFX broker, it was completely different side of the story with Forex. This is a business all too easy for me whether I did scalping with low spread of 0.2 pips for when I went for long term trading thanks to their swap free account,  https://krogerfeedback.nl https://talktosonic.onl https://talktowendys.vip https://whataburgersurvey.onlit is a company that I truly enjoy working with, so that’s why I love to be part of this and I don’t think there is any other way for me to be successful without this broker.

thanks

jackyjoy

thanks my issue has been fixed.

In this Internet age, Forex has become a public investment market around the world. traders can also start trading with a small amount of investment funds. Most brokers allow a minimum deposit of $ 100. But with Eurotrader, traders can start trading by simply depositing $ 50 into their micro account.

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:49 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

If we will start doing our trading with the help of a Good and a Reliable Trading Plan then we can become more successful in this business.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

How much lucky you are depends on the outcome of trading. Newbies find it difficult to control emotion but old traders can do it successfully because they know the reality of the market. FXOpulence broker allows you with access to educational resources. It’s a regulated broker offering a smooth mt5 trading platform to traders that include more than 400 technical tools. They offer resourceful Indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments.