Becoming a successful trader

Rate this topic

Every trader is very interested in becoming a successful trader. But few can succeed. In the long run, it is hard to make good money with Forex without failing. I want to make sure that I can make a good income from Forex, so I am trying to learn from my broker Eurotrader educational guide. Hope one day I will be a successful trader.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing training and learning must be able to run properly, this is done so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

If we are making more Efforts then our trading skills will get improved with time.

We all in all need to Perform sharpen on demo account before bouncing on honest to goodness and live trading where we need to deposit our own particular resources. By and by a days, essentially every broker offers free demo Account for all. In any case, my conviction is that the Demo trading condition must mirror the Live trading condition as almost as could be permitted. that is the reason I trade with the Eurotrader broker. I routinely make usage of this demo to test my systems already applying that on live account.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:43 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing demo accounts and educational programs must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

We must make use of the DEMO Trading accounts which will help us in learning about this business.