How Many Dollar You Lost From Forex?

Rate this topic

Countless because I often experience loss. but we can learn from the mistakes of trading. We can do an evaluation. So we can know where we are trading mistakes. By doing so, we will not repeat the same mistakes.

• 2 months later...
Guest gaban

many, I've spent a lot of dollars for forex trading. but I have never regretted it. because I can also get a lot of money from forex trading. Forex is a very lucrative business. if we get a loss, then it is a natural thing because part of the risk of forex loss.

• 6 years later...

In my trading career I have lost many dollars due to some mistakes. I even traded with the wrong brokers before. Many times, I even lose my temper. But then I find Forex4you trading broker as a best and perfect guider to do Forex business profitably. This broker has advance risk and money managing techniques which always help me reducing my trading loss and increasing my profit. I can control my loss.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have lost a lot of dollars in Forex. Even after losing so much, I have been working with a positive mental attitude so that I have been able to cover all my previous losses. This is the power of trading. Even if you lose a lot, you should never lose a positive mindset because this mentality will make you a successful trader at some point.