Online income sources

Rate this topic

Forex is one of the best online income sources in the trading market. But in my opinion, Forex is best for new traders as a part-time business, not a full-time business. It is also a risky market. For those who aren't good at trading yet and can't make a profit on a regular basis, I wouldn't recommend working full time. I am trading with Eurotrader for almost 3 years. Only last year I become a full-timer in the market.

As a new trader, you must first learn. It is not possible to survive in Forex without learning and trading. You can never make a profit without knowledge and discipline. Because Forex is not an easy thing, it is not possible to make a profit by joining trading here.

Lots of research is needed here. I trade under the Forex4you broker. This broker manages all the activities of their broker through a lot of honesty and friendly behavior. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support. I am very pleased with their services.

Any trader can trade peacefully. If you trade with emotions, trading will be a very difficult thing for you. Because if you want to trade peacefully, you must give up emotions. And you have to manage discipline and trade all the time. After closing a trade, you have to be happy with whatever the result is and meditate all the time. There must be a loss in trading, you have to manage this loss and move forward. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very helpful. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients.

2 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

As a new trader always remember that knowledge is necessary and you never can be successful in forex is you have not willing to learn. always do a research and never think to become rich in no time.

We need to increase our knowledge from this business so that we can make more income from the foreign exchange market.

• 2 years later...

For now, I am still deepening my knowledge of both fundamental and technical analysis. Because mastering these two factors is not something easy and instant. That's why I am making use of the education provided by Tickmill, in order to understand and master both of them correctly in the future.