100% Free forex trading and live account!

Loosing money in forex market is a common matter. Most of the time it happens because of low knowledge about forex market. But sometimes it happens because of the assistant you have.  The broker you trust can be the cause of losses sometimes.

So beside your high knowledge about forex market, it is mandatory to choose the best broker which can help you to reduce losses and gain profit. I am a trader with medium knowledge of forex. But In my trading, Forex4you helps me to take decision and helps me to choose the best option beyond emotion.

Scalping is the name of short-term trading. Most of the new traders are now using this simple and easy trading strategy in Forex market. And as a student I am also doing this trading strategy at TP Global FX trading platform. This is the best broker for using scalping since they give – narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, expert assistance, low commission and wide range of deposit bonus, fast trade execution and many others.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

A trading plan must be owned by a trader, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities as expected while on a real Tickmill account.

If we will start doing our trades with a proper trading plan then we can get more success in this field.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the better you can be in trading, the better. A trader can make a lot of profit if he trades by developing proper skills. I trade with technical analysis but sometimes with fundamentals. In this case, the research center of Eurotrader helps me a lot. I am very happy with the support of this broker.

Without the help of a broker a trader can never be able to run his profitable marketing in Forex. It is very difficult to finding a good broker as the market is full with many scammers. Many people have lost their trust from Forex business by cheated from their brokers. Tpglobalfx trading broker I have chosen due to their active customer service record. This is one of the well- known Forex brokers in this decentralized market.

Using high leverage is harmful. Because the market is so volatile that no one is 100% sure in the market. Basically, professional traders do not use high leverage, so that they can trade with confidence even with low capital. In my case, I'm happy with 1: 100 leverage right now. However, my broker Eurotrader provides high leverage up to 1:500.

4 hours ago, David Meyers said:

Using high leverage is harmful. Because the market is so volatile that no one is 100% sure in the market. Basically, professional traders do not use high leverage, so that they can trade with confidence even with low capital. In my case, I'm happy with 1: 100 leverage right now. However, my broker Eurotrader provides high leverage up to 1:500.

If we will keep our Forex trading leverage settings to a minimum then our losses will remain under control for us.

There are many strategies in Forex trading with which it is possible to make a consistent profit. But I have to remember that no matter how good the strategy is if I can't control my own emotions, I will never gain profit. So I have to develop the strategy first then it is possible to make a profit. In this case, the brokers of Eurotrader help me a lot.

Forex trading requires a lot of education. This education can be learned from various websites. It is never possible to guarantee 100% profit in Forex trading. Here it is possible to trade on possibilities. Forex trading requires a lot of analysis. And discipline is needed for every analysis.

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

11 hours ago, David Max said:

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

I am doing my Forex trading with t he help of t he International and Reputed Foreign exchange broker FXOpen 🙂