Scalping

Rate this topic

Traders need a strategy to make money properly from the forex market. Scalping is one of the best trading strategies in the market. Many new trades and prat time traders prefer this trading strategy. Because traders don’t need a long time to analyze and trade. A couple of minutes is enough to make a profit from this strategy. However, a scalper like me prefers to trade a low spreads broker like Eurotrader.

For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading methodology is best for you. True to say for scalping you need to be strong psychologically. Scalping is for expert people. But unfortunately novice trade love it more and washed away their account. I like scalping to an extraordinary degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and fast execution are essential for scalping. For this Eurotrader zero account is one of the best.

Every new traders should use demo account before trading in live account. Because demo account helps him to know all the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the basics of forex, it is quite impossible to make the investment into profit. At first, investing in live account is a very risky decision. When trader gets all knowledge and become pro in forex trading than he should move to demo account. When I was new in this market I also opened a demo account in TP Global FX. it helps me to understand about forex. It makes me professional enough to invest in live account. I am still trading with them.

10 hours ago, broforex51 said:

as a scalper, my priority is speed and spread. So guys if you want to find a broker, I suggest you to try FreshForex, FreshForex has the fastest execution (only 0.1 secs) and you can choose 0 spread as your account type.

We must remember this fact that if we will do our trades with Scalping then we can get more profits also 🙂

• 2 years later...

Whether scalping or swing trading is better depends on your trading style and preferences. Scalping aims for quick, small gains within a short timeframe, requiring intense monitoring and execution skills. Swing trading holds positions for days or weeks, allowing for potential larger gains with less frequent trades.

Choose based on your personality, time availability, risk tolerance, and strategy. 

• 6 months later...

Scalping- a profitable tarding approach- refers to such a trade which is closed within 10 to 15 pips and it is opened for short time actually. FXOpulence offers a reliable platform for scalping where you will face no slippage issue while trading. They offer resourceful Indices1000, crypto500 and USD basket.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping is a short-term trading style, which personally, I am not very interested in. I feel comfortable trading with a longer-term approach on Tickmill, as it allows me to trade more relaxed and profitably in the long run.