How to trade with fundamentals analysis?

Rate this topic

There are two types of analysis in the market, technical and fundamental. Traders often neglect the fundamental analysis which is not right. Traders can easily analyze the market through the economic calendar. There are a lot of sites that provide an economic calendar. However, I get the latest news and economic calendar regarding fundamental analysis from my broker Eurotrader.

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.

Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

On 3/8/2021 at 10:05 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

I know this fact that in the Forex markets the most important factor for us is to become a successful trader in the business 🙂

In forex market, leverage is an important trading tool. Because higher leverage ensures the high profit. It is easy to make more money through high leverage. I select Forex4you as my broker because of their dynamic leverage. It provides the high leverage is 1:1000 which helps a trader to invest less and make profit more. So, I can comfortable make money by this broker because of their dynamic leverage.

From all trading elements spread is the most important topic in Forex market that supports the traders to earn small money in a short time. Without lower spread earning money in a short time is not possible. My broker is TP Global FX that offers the narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, high trading leverage, more than 150 trade able tools, instant trade execution, expert advices, easy withdraw without any error and many others.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort while on a real Tickmill account.

We have to learn the skills so that we are able to use the Fundamental analysis in doing our trading.

• 4 weeks later...

I think your best bet is to use both fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis can help you spot the general direction of the price movement, while technical analysis can help you determine the exact entry and exit points. So these two types of analysis complement each other really well.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:02 PM, Dora Wi said:

I think your best bet is to use both fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis can help you spot the general direction of the price movement, while technical analysis can help you determine the exact entry and exit points. So these two types of analysis complement each other really well.

We can make use of any type of trading analysis which is more beneficial for us.

• 1 month later...

There are two sorts of analysis in Forex, fundamental and technical analysis. Most retail traders slant toward technical analysis to find quality trades in their trading platform. There are several traders who consolidate both fundamental and technical analysis. I like technical analysis for my trading. To learn technical analysis of trading, you should ponder great learning materials. For this Eurotrader broker can be a best place for your trading. They provide low spreads, 1:500 leverage, instant withdrawal, instant trade execution and many more facilities.

9 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can become more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

If we will make more Efforts then we can increase our Trading Skills and become Better Forex Traders.