Cryptocurrency or Forex

Rate this topic

Cryptocurrency stability and volatility are not very clear. Cryptocurrencies are not as stable as Forex. I recommend new traders should start trading in the forex market. There are a lot of information available compare to the crypto market. I am a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader. Many brokers offer both trading services. So, traders should choose carefully which is suitable for them.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 7:17 PM, David Meyers said:

Cryptocurrency stability and volatility are not very clear. Cryptocurrencies are not as stable as Forex. I recommend new traders should start trading in the forex market. There are a lot of information available compare to the crypto market. I am a forex trader and trading with Eurotrader. Many brokers offer both trading services. So, traders should choose carefully which is suitable for them.

We will need to pay special attention so that we are able to understand the use of the Crypto currencies and make the Profits.

In Forex trading a trader can earn huge profit in a short time by using leverage which is a powerful trading tool. By checking the volume of leverage trader can select their broker in trading. In the business the high leverage can also bring high risk. But with my reliable and regulated trading broker Tpglobalfx I am using the high leverage 1:500, besides of using risk management techniques to control the risks.

8 hours ago, maspluto said:

the use of existing leverage must be able to be considered properly by traders, this is used so that traders can be maximized in surviving and managing the funds and risks that exist while on a Tickmill real account.

We will need to use a lower trading leveraged settings so that the risks will be minimal for us.

There are a lot of strategies to make a profit in the forex market. Traders can use one or a combination of these strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. There is no better one strategy than the others. Mastering one or two is enough to become successful. As a scalper, I am trading with Forex4you. They give me the best trading condition for scalping.

• 2 years later...