A strategy is a secret

Rate this topic

Traders need a good profitable trading strategy in the market to make a profit. Trading success depends on trader strategy. So, make and develop a strategy that can generate a good profit from the forex market. Always backtest your trading strategy and improve it for a desirable result. Choose broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of trading strategy in their platform

From all trading elements spread is the most important topic in Forex market that supports the traders to earn small money in a short time. Without lower spread earning money in a short time is not possible. My broker is TP Global FX that offers the narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, high trading leverage, more than 150 trade able tools, instant trade execution, expert advices, easy withdraw without any error and many others.

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps.

Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Forex4you helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free

28 minutes ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free

We need to use such kind of Trading strategy that is easy and will help us in becoming Better Traders.

Forex is one of the popular and risky market in world. Trader have to be carful before investing money. I recommend to use demo account first. Its free and easy learn trading from it. After 5 to 6 months of practice in demo account, trader then think about real investment. Otherwise trader won’t make profit from it. I am trading with Tpglobalfx from two years. I learn many tips from them.

On 3/10/2021 at 9:05 AM, maspluto said:

selection of an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

If we will be doing our trading with a correct Broker then we can start getting the Profits. This is why i choose to do my Trades with FXOpen Global 🙂

Low spreads is one of the most important elements of trading. The broker who gives low spreads are basically well known to the traders. Specially the newcomers and the low investors rely on the low spreads broker. I usually trade with Forex4you, which provides low spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Their spreads don't change much. So, it is very much pleasant for me to trade with them.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We have to learn a trading strategy that can be used by us in any type of trading conditions and can give us the best trading results.

• 2 years later...

No one wants to share his strategy and it’s a secret. Rely on risk management policy and technical analysis to reap gain on the market. When I need to take quick market view, I follow technical analysis but when I have time, I rely on both. FXOpulence provides signals at times to help traders earn some profit. They offer different trading instruments including Indices1000, crypto500, USD basket and Euro basket.

That's why it's crucial to pay attention to all aspects of forex trading, as for me, forex is not an instant trade. So, I continue to learn and participate in webinars provided by Tickmill. This way, I can have a deeper understanding of the forex market and be better prepared for trading in a real account.

I wouldn't call it a secret. Each trader has his own strategy, and the strategy is created by observing the situation on the market, looking for its own patterns. Also, different indicators are used by different traders. Therefore, everyone sees the market in their own way and trades in their own way.