Sign in to follow this  
khandenys

Real Estate Business Opportunity From As Little As $100

HOW DO YOU CONVINCE PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR BUSINESS? The simple answer is you DON'T. You don't want those who need to be convinced. You want those who convince themselves

Join flipping4profit, where properties are bought, renovated and sold for profit.

Join Today for a Once-off $249.00 USD and Build a Property Portfolio from as little as $100.00 USD. RECEIVE 2500+ FREE eBooks BONUS WITH RESELL RIGHT WHEN YOU SIGNUP.

Membership is by invitation ONLY. To register FREE, use my invitation link:

http://flipping4profit.com/realestate

If you have time, Please watch this video: http://youtu.be/XTIE2a0PrkU

This Program offers unique rewards for referring others to Flipping4Profit. These include:

· Instant Rewards

· Weekly and Monthly Rewards

· Car Bonus

· Gold Bullion

· Two Exotic Leadership Retreats yearly

· Over 2000 eBooks

post-25025-0-02626000-1386411870_thumb.j

post-25025-0-11865300-1386411909_thumb.p

post-25025-0-60007800-1386411965_thumb.j

post-25025-0-02626000-1386411870_thumb.jpg

post-25025-0-11865300-1386411909_thumb.png

post-25025-0-60007800-1386411965_thumb.jpg

DK. Teyim

www.khono.co.za | [email protected] | +27725549512 |

Real estate affiliate program. Invest in properties. Join flipping4profit, where properties are bought, renovated and sold for profit.

Join Today for a Once-off $249.00 USD and Build a Property Portfolio from as little as $100.00 USD. RECEIVE 2000+ FREE eBooks BONUS WITH RESELL RIGHT WHEN YOU SIGNUP. Membership is by invitation ONLY. To register FREE, use this invitation link:

http://flipping4profit.com/realestate or visit www.khono.co.za

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By swakcesspaul
      Turn your $30 into Unlimited Earnings
      What you get from it: supreme digital library and ecommerce website
      Earn 4 ways!
      $5 per Direct referral
      $4 per pair
      $10 per cycle from the 2x2 matrix

https://swaunlimited.com/ref/swakcesspaul
    • By John G. Anai
      I have a construction business. Suggest me the right way that how can target the public towards my building contruction business.
    • By amizrien
      Clickbank Submitter Software – Free Version

Clickbank Submitter Software is your tool for automatically submit your affilliate links to a large number of FREE online services, tools and directories.
      This is a great way to add and update your clickbank affilliate links to the most popular whois records, databases, web tools and business directories online today.
      All directories are search engine friendly and checked for quality assurance.
      Are you making money in the Clickbank affiliate program?
      Is it easy for you to get traffic to your affilliate links?
      NOW IT IS POSSIBLE AND REALLY EASY WITH ONLY 1 CLICK.
      CLICKBANK SUBMITTER SOFTWARE !!!

***   The software is a malware free and clean, checked by most of antivirus softwares   ***
      THIS IS A COMPLETLY LIFETIME –  FREE VERSION
      *** The free version includes ads in the software. If you want the paid version ($12 a year), without ads please click here ***

Do you want to see your Clickbank traffic chart cligming higher? – This is the best and faster software tool to achieve that goal.

Let me tell you a secret:
      Not only you will get traffic to your Clickbank account, but becuase the software allows you to run any Clickbak Id … Do you understand what is that mean?
      If you didn’t … I will help you …
      You can make money by offerring other Clickbank affilliates to get traffic for them by using this software. They don’t have to know how you do it!
      Now … Do you understand? 

***   The software is a malware free and clean, checked by most of antivirus softwares   ***
      THIS IS A COMPLETLY LIFETIME –  FREE VERSION
      *** The free version includes ads in the software. If you want the paid version ($12 a year), without ads please click here ***

• By Stevexvb
      Hi! I had little experience in using affiliate programs for website builders and hosting companies, which earned about $200 a month. It is clear that such affiliate programs can be earned. I just recently found one website, more precisely, a website for calculator builders with an affiliate program for freelancers and webmasters: ucalc.pro/en/affiliates (not advertising!)
      It is strange that you can earn something on calculators, but the service is quite well-known, visual analytics for the affiliate program - it looks like the truth. 30%, of course, not as much as we would like, but I think that with a larger amount of funds raised, it will be possible to negotiate individually, say, 40% - I once managed to negotiate with one hosting service that I used.
      Actually, my question is: do any of you use this affiliate program or perhaps other similar services? Thank!
    • By amanwaa
      We currently run a hosting company that specializes in hosting for small businesses. My company is unique in that I provide personalized support for each client and offer them a variety of options to meet their needs. These range from invoice-based billing for those who are not comfortable paying online to offering customized e-commerce hosting packages with SSL certificates and ultra fast SSD drive for their new web store.
      I am currently considering using an affiliate program to grow my business. My question to you is what option would most appeal to you in using my company as the host for the websites you develop:
      Option #1: One time 100% commission (depending on package) for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months
      Option #2: Flat rate $50 commission for each new client that remains a customer for 3 months
      Option #3: 25% monthly commission for all accounts that you refer
      Unlike most affiliate programs, I will pay out monthly to all accounts, no minimum amount required, meaning that you actually get paid!
      Would you actually sign up for any of these affiliate programs if they were available? Which one looks best to you?
      Here are the hosting rates I am looking at:
      Local package: 1000MB Disk space, 1GB transfer, 5 mySQL & email accounts
      Monthly Price: $2.49
      Business Package: 10GB space, Unlimited transfer, unlimited mySQL & email
      Monthly Price: $4.99
      Premium Package: 50GB space, 15GB transfer, unlimited mySQL & email
      Monthly: $9.99
      Special Offer: Sign Up Here and Get $5 instant Affiliate Bonus on your dashboard.
      I also have custom dedicated server packages with no setup costs.
      Please give me your feedback.
  • Topics