Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
xanna123

I Want To Trade Traffic For Facebook Likes, Shares And Posts

Hello TGF I am new here but I would like to see if any one is interested in this deal.

I will Send the Site of your choice Traffic thru my Free Hosting company via onclick pop up (and a Invisable iframe)

You must have a site with at least 40,000 hits a day (I will Send a Extra 40,000 Hits a Day to your site also)

Now you must add a FaceBook Likes Java Script to your page ( I will send it to you if you are interested in the deal it will take 2min to install)

Once you have added the script to your site I will add your site. I will leave the POP UP and Iframe as Long as you leave the FB Likes script up. Fair Deal Guys.

1) as a onclick popup 5K Hits a Day
2) as a Invisible iframe 35k Hits a Day

I have enough room for 3 sites.

So the best three sites will get in.

Pls PM some details or email @ [email protected]

Email: To Send script
Site: So i can check it out
Stats:

Thanks for your interest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By yazinbhai

Addmefast.com is premier social media exchange site where you can collect points for liking/sharing/following stuff on various social media like facebook, twitter, youtube etc. You can exchange these points to get likes and shares for your pages and posts respectively. I am going to show you my secret hack on how to generate unlimited addmefast points using a non –imacros efficient easy to use bot absolutely free.
      With This ebook you can:
      Get facebook likes free
      Get Twitter followers free
      Get Instagram Followers Free
      Get Youtube Likes Free
      Get Vine Followers Free
      Get Tumblr Followers Free
      Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ie8kd2
    • By quped
      Facebook Likes
      Facebook Followers
      Instagram Followers
      Traffic Exchange
      Twitter
      Youtube Likes
      Youtube Views
      Youtube Subscribers
      Earn Money

1. Get 100 points for ever person that you get to join Likenation! Click on "Affiliates" to read more.

2. Post a link to Likenation on your website‚ blog or forum and get 100 points! You must own the website or blog and you must have more than 15 posts on the forum. You can do this once a day for new links only. Use the contact option and send us the website/blog/forum post where you wrote about Likenation to get your points.

3. Create a video about Likenation and upload it to your youtube channel INCLUDING your referral link in the description and earn 400 points! (We only award credits for unique videos with a resonable amount of effort put into them). You can do this once a month. Use the contact option and send us the video URL to get your points.

Info
      Add our banner/link on your site and you will earn:
      100 points for each user that sign up to our site
      $0.50 for each user that sign up to our site
      10 % from each sale generated by your referrals
      To receive commission, your referral must complete at least 60 exchanges at our website

http://likenation.com/?ref=7251

• By lostkiller
      Every business need to be promote, here we will send you quality fans to grow your business. Social media are considered the most valuable marketing toos now a days for our generation. buy facebook photo likes This website offers affordable social medai services for companies seeking to transform their online presence by developing and executing a clear social medai marketing strategy.
  • Topics