28 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In India Making Money Online

Rate this topic

Mithun Bhat, born in Coimbatore, could buy 2 houses within a month, Bentley, Ferrari and paid all his debts. But previously, he worked with salary under the minimum wage. So, how could he earn so much money only in a month? He tells us his story.

"I worked at pizza delivery service for a year. I was prior a collage student and did a part time job in a restaurant. I did it to support my study. In the second year of study I was close to be expelled since I could not pay the tuition. At the time, I had to take a loan. I could finally paid my tuition, but I had no money to pay the monthly installments to the bank. Honestly, studying and working all at once was beyond my endurance, and eventually, I was expelled from campus a week before the end of school year. That was the beginning of the darkest days of my life. My father lost his job and my family didn't know how to survive. Could you imagine how hopeless I felt? I had no decent work and no education, and my father lost his job. I could do nothing to help them.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest NatalieKer

There are plenty of articles about him on the net. You can find some additional info there but I'm really suspicious when I read his stories. Don't get me wrong, I respect what he did with his life but I don't believe he became rich that easy. It's probably a combination of hard work and success which cannot be the success story for anyone. For example, I tried to make money online because I need getting out of debt very fast. I can't say that I do much per day but at least some money...definitely won't become the richest man in my country tho, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently, more and more news about how young guys become millionaires. And it's all possible for us as well. The main thing is to come up with an idea for side hustles. Many people invest money in cryptocurrency; I also think it's a great way to make money. Accordingly, investing in cryptocurrency is a lot like any other form of investment accordingly, there will be some risks. But by taking the time to educate yourself, you will be able to invest wisely, and that investment will pay off in the long run. The first step in your cryptocurrency business will be proper education. Learning an excellent resource full of useful guides and courses will quickly help you learn about cryptocurrency.

• 4 weeks later...