Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Dav7

Complete The Xpango Offer And I Pay You Back (Received 1 Prize)

• For those not familiar with the Xpango website here's a short introduction:

Ofertas-Xpango-banner.jpg

Xpango was launched in March 2006, belongs to a legally registered company based in England, Xpango LTD (Company Number 5677536), and it is an independent network with a rewards program that rewards each member that complete the following actions:

• Sign-up;
  • Complete one or more offers or invite friends to do the same;
  • Choose and receive a prize!

Each prize is worth a certain amount of credits, some offers will give 1 credit and others 2 or more credits. Once you reach the minimum value you can request for your prize and it will be sent to your address. The prize list is huge, there are PlayStation, Xbox, any Apple product (iPhone, iPad, etc.) of, or even Amazon vouchers.

Be my referrals and complete the first offer for free

What differentiates Xpango from other freebies sites is that here we do not depend primarily on our referrals, moreover, we can even ask prizes without having any referral. But if you get a referral that completes an offer you will earn 1 credit.

To help you with the first steps on this site decided to pay the first offer of my referrals, but beware, this offer is only valid for those who are not yet Xpango members. Also will just pay the cheapest offer of the moment (more info at the end).

To be able to take my offer should follow the following steps:

The offer I recommend

From all existing offers I'm recommending the fiverr that will give you 1 credit. It costs just $5 and offers a service that can also be useful to you. You can request design professionals to make you an image to the Facebook profile or Twitter, or a banner or logo, or even a musician to create a jingle for your business, to a blogger to write to you an article ...

You may also earn 2 credits doing the WorldWinner offer but I will only pay you back the same value of the previous offer, $5.

Some tips before you start

To be sure that everything goes well and you are my referral, I recommend you contact me as soon as you register at Xpango for me to confirm that your under my downline. After that I will help with the steps to complete the offer.

My prizes

My first prize was a tablet Nexus 7 of 32 GB, you can see the video here:

:thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By ejumarin19
      Hi I'm part of the team of website builders, right now we are giving away an amazing
      offer you can't miss. We'll build you an stunning website for you just FOR FREE. You'll only have to
      pay for one year of any of our hosting plans in order to apply. This offer includes de following features:
      - Logo Desing
      - Amazing Template 
      - 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy
      - Free dot com domain registration
      - On page titles and descriptions optimization
      - Google My business Included
      - Site translated into other languages (optional)
      - Full integration with google analytics and google webmasters tools (optional)
      - Social accounts integration (optional)
      - Site updates and maintenance FREE FOR ONE YEAR(optional)

For more info contact us at  admin@websitebuilders.live  
    • By Daydream
      Huge money making opportunity using your computer to mine.
      GPU and/or CPU mining allowed.
      5 tier referral earning.
      3 mBTC is the minimum to cash out.

Click here
    • By Warfare
      What is Windscribe?
      Windscribe is a set of tools that work together to block ad trackers and web beacons, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
      What are these tools?
      There are 2 components: desktop VPN application, and browser extension. You can use them on their own, but for much greater protection, you should use both. It's silly not to, since it doesn't cost extra.
      How much does Windscribe cost?
      If you are a light user, you can use Windscribe for free. You get up to 10GB of data per month, and you can use all of the tools we offer. If you need more data, for just $9/month you get unlimited usage. You probably spend 10x that on coffee alone!
      What does the desktop application do?
      The desktop application is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) client. It creates an encrypted tunnel from your computer to our servers, and all your activity is sent through the tunnel. This has 2 advantages:
      1. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) IP address is masked, so any website you visit or any applications you use (Skype, email providers, BitTorrent peers, etc), will see our IP address, which is shared by thousands of people, so your activity is mixed with other users.
      2. Your Internet Service Provider cannot see what you do online. This is much more important than you think.
      What does the browser extension do?
      The browser extension provides a "Lite" VPN client, which does the same thing as the desktop one, but only in your browser. Any other applications you may be using on your computer will utilize your ISP provided IP address.
      Additionally it blocks thousands of ad beacons and trackers that could follow you across the websites you visit, and compromise your privacy even if you are already using a VPN. It also blocks various "social widgets", such as Facebook Like buttons, Twitter badges, etc, which are embedded into millions of websites and report all your activity to their respective companies. It also rotates your user agent (which identifies your browser), which further scrambles your online activities in the eyes of whoever is watching.
      Special Promotion to get 60 GB/month for free
      During sign-up click on "Have a Voucher?" and enter GOTD60GB
      There is also a 50 GB code: 50GBFREE, but there is no point in using it as the one above is better.
      Watchout for new promotions.
      Link: Windscribe
    • By Giogoo
      PaidVerts - Great Website for Passive Earning Paidverts was one of the Biggest and successful Pay to Click Website in 2014. Many people earned lots of dollars just by visiting Ads and promoting the site. After the crisis that it suffered in 2016, PaidVerts has been relaunched with many improvements, regarding its way of operating and a NEW administration: Marc de Koning. PaidVerts has been reborn! Check the NEW PaidVerts   How to make money? You need to have enough Bonus Ad Points to get paid ads to click on. Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the most important thing in PaidVerts and you need to understand Bonus Ad Points system clearly in order to make a good income from PaidVerts. Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the Currency in PaidVerts. Remember: The MORE bonus ad points you earn, the MORE paid ads you will receive to view. Click Ads, offers or play games you earn cash Referral Program: You will earn from every ad purchase, and every interaction they make with our advertisers.  How much will I earn? example: If your referral clicks on a $0.10 paid advertisement, you'll earn $0.005 cash commission! example: If your referral buys $100 worth of "Bulk Ads". You get an instant $10.00 commission. And your referral also earns 310,000 bonus ad points. For which you will earn up to $7.75 more if they click on all their bonus ads!  Minimum Withdraw Options: Bitcoin: $1; Litecoin: $1; Perfect Money: $1; SolidTrustPay: $10; Neteller: $5; OK PAY: $1; Payeer: $1.   Register here: SuperPaidVerts
    • By amitm5003
      Is your expenses is getting up day by day? you want some extra cash for your rent?
      Don't worry. We got you covered with our share to earn website. This is a destination for your extra pocket money.
      How to earn from this website:-
      1) Go to https://numedia.biz/free/52388 website.
      2) Register yourself up without any credit card.
      3) Oh come one! you are smart enough. Just share your link and earn money.
  • Topics