Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Dav7

Complete The Xpango Offer And I Pay You Back (Received 1 Prize)

• For those not familiar with the Xpango website here's a short introduction:

Ofertas-Xpango-banner.jpg

Xpango was launched in March 2006, belongs to a legally registered company based in England, Xpango LTD (Company Number 5677536), and it is an independent network with a rewards program that rewards each member that complete the following actions:

• Sign-up;
  • Complete one or more offers or invite friends to do the same;
  • Choose and receive a prize!

Each prize is worth a certain amount of credits, some offers will give 1 credit and others 2 or more credits. Once you reach the minimum value you can request for your prize and it will be sent to your address. The prize list is huge, there are PlayStation, Xbox, any Apple product (iPhone, iPad, etc.) of, or even Amazon vouchers.

Be my referrals and complete the first offer for free

What differentiates Xpango from other freebies sites is that here we do not depend primarily on our referrals, moreover, we can even ask prizes without having any referral. But if you get a referral that completes an offer you will earn 1 credit.

To help you with the first steps on this site decided to pay the first offer of my referrals, but beware, this offer is only valid for those who are not yet Xpango members. Also will just pay the cheapest offer of the moment (more info at the end).

To be able to take my offer should follow the following steps:

The offer I recommend

From all existing offers I'm recommending the fiverr that will give you 1 credit. It costs just $5 and offers a service that can also be useful to you. You can request design professionals to make you an image to the Facebook profile or Twitter, or a banner or logo, or even a musician to create a jingle for your business, to a blogger to write to you an article ...

You may also earn 2 credits doing the WorldWinner offer but I will only pay you back the same value of the previous offer, $5.

Some tips before you start

To be sure that everything goes well and you are my referral, I recommend you contact me as soon as you register at Xpango for me to confirm that your under my downline. After that I will help with the steps to complete the offer.

My prizes

My first prize was a tablet Nexus 7 of 32 GB, you can see the video here:

:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By banking40
      Get free US $1000 FREE BONUS AND begin to trade forex https://www.instaforex.com/?x=ENHPA
    • By Pandarian
      Oxtans is a Cloud Mining website which offer to mine Bitcoin, LiteCoin & Ethereum. Minimum Withdrawal is BTC 0.0005, LTC 0.05 & ETH 0.06. Site Supports Multiple Payment options For Both Deposits & Withdrawals.

The Only Bad Thing is in Some Ways It Looks Like a Fly away Companies. 1. Free 100 GH/s Mining Power To Test The Web Site
      2. Lower Withdrawal Limits. You Can Withdraw in 100 Days Without Any Investment.
      3. Multiple Payment Options For Deposits & Withdrawals (LiteCoin, Ethereum, BitCoin, Payeer & Perfect Money)
      4. Referreal Program To Increase GH/s & Make Money.   Register Here
    • By waldbw
      6 hrs ✔️Playtime is OVER!! 💥Massive Bitcoin Team Build is Underway! Turn $20 BTC into $100K+ in BTC on Autopilot!
      ***Get Details ,START NOW! 💚GET ON WINNING TEAM!!
      ✅ Owner/Admin is a Bitcoin Matrix LEGEND!
      ✅Last Program he did had 400,000+ PAID Members!
      ✅Start with just $20 Bitcoin!
      ✅BUY Multiple Positions Yes,( ALLOWED ) :)
      ✅Automatic Upgrades!
      ✅Automatic Withdrawals Right to your BTC Wallet!
      💚 Free Team Build Funnel!
      ✅BUY Paid Sign ups! (You ONLY need one!) To Qualify & Unlock Withdrawals!
      🖥️ LIVE Zoom Meetings 7 Days a Week!!
      💲$100 & $500 Matrix as well and You get Automatically
      upgraded into those to EXPLODE EARNINGS!!
      #BTC #bitcoin #CRYPTO #Teambuild
      -->>Send me your BEST email for VIP ACCESS! Or message me call/text for appointment one on one chat. ✔️Timing Couldn't Be Any Better!! Be Blessed BONUS to action takers, I am giving away FREE sign ups (Limited Time)
      --->.Click this link for information, or message me for VIP help and Special placement, before you join. ALL INFO ->> CryptoBuilderTeam.com 🖥️#cryptoteambuild #cryptobuilder #bitcoin #unifiedcryptoteam
      💥💥💥The TIME is NOW! ✔️Admin's last program had 400,000 PAID Members!! We have 3000+ NOW :-) Timing & Positioning & TAKING ACTION = Massive Results!!! Let's Go!
      For more info CLICK HERE or send Email of message me on Facebook 
      bob waldner
      [email protected] Let's connect
      https://www.facebook.com/waldner3
      Millionaire Group
      "Building Bridges To Dreams"
    • By rithvick78
      Online trade - India offers neighborhood ordered promotions for employments, barters, available to be purchased, land, administrations, group and occasions - Post your arranged advertisement for nothing. 
      Post your free promotion today on yoursearch.in ordered advertisements. Free publicizing in your neighborhood! Our straightforward presenting structure permits you on make a superb grouped advert in a matter of minutes. Promote your space to lease; offer your used bicycle, offer your auto or offer your old guitar; everything from a yacht to a kitchen sink. 
      Posting a characterized advertisement on yoursearch.in free classifieds is simple and works simply like the arranged promotions posted in the neighborhood daily paper classifieds, aside from that with yoursearch.in free classifieds your ordered promotions are included for whatever length of time that you might want, and in this manner contact a substantially bigger group of onlookers! Yoursearch.in free classifieds. For free classifieds sites in India visit yoursearch,in.
    • By freeCashads
      Earn quick cents¢ with Free Cash Ads! 
      --- Earners ---
      Sign-up > Cash Links & Videos > Convert to Ads or Cashout > PayPal
      Earn up to $0.0213 per web page visit and $0.16 per YouTube video view.
      Free members earn 50% from direct referrals and Priority members 100%.
      Minimum cashout for all members is set to $1.00 with no withdrawal fee.
      Cash Offers will become available as soon as we receive enough members.
      --- Advertisers ---
      Sign-up > Advertise Link & Video > Enter Details > Send Payment > Ad Listed
      Advertise your web links for as low as $0.03 per 100 real visitors.
      Advertise your YouTube video for as low as $0.67 per 100 real views.
      Target countries, select gender, set daily visits and hide referrer.
      It will cost you a minimum amount of $1.25 to place an ad on our site.

No ad action is necessary in order to earn from lifetime, direct referrals.

Join now for free :)
  • Topics