Sign in to follow this  
Dav7

Complete The Xpango Offer And I Pay You Back (Received 1 Prize)

• For those not familiar with the Xpango website here's a short introduction:

Ofertas-Xpango-banner.jpg

Xpango was launched in March 2006, belongs to a legally registered company based in England, Xpango LTD (Company Number 5677536), and it is an independent network with a rewards program that rewards each member that complete the following actions:

• Sign-up;
  • Complete one or more offers or invite friends to do the same;
  • Choose and receive a prize!

Each prize is worth a certain amount of credits, some offers will give 1 credit and others 2 or more credits. Once you reach the minimum value you can request for your prize and it will be sent to your address. The prize list is huge, there are PlayStation, Xbox, any Apple product (iPhone, iPad, etc.) of, or even Amazon vouchers.

Be my referrals and complete the first offer for free

What differentiates Xpango from other freebies sites is that here we do not depend primarily on our referrals, moreover, we can even ask prizes without having any referral. But if you get a referral that completes an offer you will earn 1 credit.

To help you with the first steps on this site decided to pay the first offer of my referrals, but beware, this offer is only valid for those who are not yet Xpango members. Also will just pay the cheapest offer of the moment (more info at the end).

To be able to take my offer should follow the following steps:

The offer I recommend

From all existing offers I'm recommending the fiverr that will give you 1 credit. It costs just $5 and offers a service that can also be useful to you. You can request design professionals to make you an image to the Facebook profile or Twitter, or a banner or logo, or even a musician to create a jingle for your business, to a blogger to write to you an article ...

You may also earn 2 credits doing the WorldWinner offer but I will only pay you back the same value of the previous offer, $5.

Some tips before you start

To be sure that everything goes well and you are my referral, I recommend you contact me as soon as you register at Xpango for me to confirm that your under my downline. After that I will help with the steps to complete the offer.

My prizes

My first prize was a tablet Nexus 7 of 32 GB, you can see the video here:

:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Giogoo
      PaidVerts - Great Website for Passive Earning Paidverts was one of the Biggest and successful Pay to Click Website in 2014. Many people earned lots of dollars just by visiting Ads and promoting the site. After the crisis that it suffered in 2016, PaidVerts has been relaunched with many improvements, regarding its way of operating and a NEW administration: Marc de Koning. PaidVerts has been reborn! Check the NEW PaidVerts   How to make money? You need to have enough Bonus Ad Points to get paid ads to click on. Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the most important thing in PaidVerts and you need to understand Bonus Ad Points system clearly in order to make a good income from PaidVerts. Bonus Ad Points (BAP) is the Currency in PaidVerts. Remember: The MORE bonus ad points you earn, the MORE paid ads you will receive to view. Click Ads, offers or play games you earn cash Referral Program: You will earn from every ad purchase, and every interaction they make with our advertisers.  How much will I earn? example: If your referral clicks on a $0.10 paid advertisement, you'll earn $0.005 cash commission! example: If your referral buys $100 worth of "Bulk Ads". You get an instant $10.00 commission. And your referral also earns 310,000 bonus ad points. For which you will earn up to $7.75 more if they click on all their bonus ads!  Minimum Withdraw Options: Bitcoin: $1; Litecoin: $1; Perfect Money: $1; SolidTrustPay: $10; Neteller: $5; OK PAY: $1; Payeer: $1.   Register here: SuperPaidVerts
    • By amitm5003
      Is your expenses is getting up day by day? you want some extra cash for your rent?
      Don't worry. We got you covered with our share to earn website. This is a destination for your extra pocket money.
      How to earn from this website:-
      1) Go to https://numedia.biz/free/52388 website.
      2) Register yourself up without any credit card.
      3) Oh come one! you are smart enough. Just share your link and earn money.
    • By therealrubbertrump
      Reghash
      100GH/s free, 1% - 5% Profit Daily
      I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THIS PROGRAM
      SIGN-UP

Features
      Unique Script
      Unique Design
      SSL, DDOS Security
      Plans
      100GH/s free, 1% - 5% Profit Daily
      Payment Processors
      Bitcoin
      Litecoin
      Dogecoin
      Ethereum
      Ethereum Classics
      Bitcoin Cash
      Referral Commission
      7% - 3% (+ 3GH/s for every registration)
      Minimum Invest
      1$ (USD)
      SIGN-UP

Monitoring
      https://hyiperhyiper.net/details/lid/992/
      Risk Warning
      http://hyiperhyiper.net/news/id/2/
    • By DB1000
      Initiative Q is building a new payment network and giving away significant sums of their future currency to early adopters. It’s by invite only and I have a limited number of invites. My personal invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/B8kzfC7QX 
      If the above link is full (1 place left)
      Join under this link  https://initiativeq.com/invite/BWzMe0QQX

By joining this link you will be given allot of tokens already.
      You can't join without my refferal link.
      I can accept up to 5 people so make sure to be as first
      [video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/271407506[/video]

• By luck233
      Welcome to Blessed Bucks Gpt, We are a Get Paid To site that provides our members with the opportunity to make extra cash on the side, we are not a get rich quick scheme but we do pay.
      Level 1 Downline   You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals earnings. You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals purchases.   The PayPal minimum payout is $1   Sign up here    
  • Topics