How to trade and invest in Cryptocurrency?

Rate this topic

Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that people use to invest and buy online. Exchange real currencies such as dollars to buy "coins" or "tokens" of a particular cryptocurrency.

This is an excellent platform on which they rely on the Ethereum blockchain and sets new standards in both the crypto and financial industries.

The website is a place where everyone can list literally every project that is somehow related to crypto-currencies.

You can't only list ICOs. Or new smart contracts. You can also list a new game that has in-game crypto-currency and so much more.

Crypto projects

Zerion

Portfolio management and money market protocol Zerion is a DeFi ecosystem in which users can trade, track their funds, and even exchange cryptocurrencies. Zerion is designed to be a one-stop-shop for all your DeFi needs all from one place.

The platform features a number of important financial instruments. For starters, users have access to several liquidity pools for important DeFi tokens like UNI, CREAM, SNX, and AAVE. There is also a decentralized exchange on which users can trade indexes, tokens, and vault tokens.

Through the Zerion mobile app, it is possible to track your portfolio and discover various statistics such as profitability, ROI, and full wallet history. The app is available on both Android and Apple devices.

Zerion claims to host more than 100,000 wallets and to have processed $80 million in trading volume as of August 2020. The project itself is backed by network explorer platform Blockchain.com and prediction market Gnosis.

My Neighbor Alice

Developed by Swedish interactive game studio Antler Interactive, My Neighbor Alice is a multiplayer blockchain builder game that mixes non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with decentralized finance (DeFi).

In this blockchain game, players build their own virtual land and socialize with other players while performing daily activities and collecting NFTs.

My Neighbor Alice also features an in-game NFT builder through which users can create NFTs without any prior blockchain knowledge.

The project has recently formed a partnership with the decentralized auction protocol Bounce Finance.  My Neighbor Alice will utilize Bounce’s infrastructure to host an NFT market.

For their blockchain game, Antler Interactive has also raised $2.1 million in an investment round in January 2021 joined by numerous VC firms and angel investors.

index price and users can use a maximum leverage of up to 10X on perpetual contracts.

I think it's a great place to start our investment as they offer each and every one of them a good investment plan. so this site is wonderfully grateful to make your investment safer and more profitable.

If you intrresting on this you can simply visit at visit https://www.etherhunt.co