Does Anyone Make Forex Trading As A Steady Income?

Rate this topic

I would like to ask a question but worried about saying something silly?

I want to try, but do not have any knowledge about forex. I say this is the right forum to learn a lot, I keep reading lots of posts, although most are still many terms that have not been understood.

Maybe the master is there to make forex as part of livelihood?

A place where I find a guide to learn forex starting from the begining?

• 5 years later...

A good and reliable broker is a good trading platform. I prefer an ECN broker for my trading. Because ECN broker has the facility to get direct access to the interbank. BPRIMES is my trading broker who has ECN facilities. For earning a good amount of profit forex trading is the best. Even I am earning very good from this business. To do a successful forex trading need a strong base like a trading platform.

I have observed that usually beginners get excited to make earnings and start their trading activities without acquiring basic knowledge of trading here. But a foreign currency exchange trader must try to acquire basic information and skills which will guide him in the future passage of him to ensure good profit. Instant profit generation objective is always dangerous here. Thereby a trader needs to think of careful utilization of trading skills.