Canadian Income Tax and Financial Information

Rate this topic

We created PaycheckGuru.com in order to give you a summary of the Canadian tax system. We created detailed tables about the tax brackets and the marginal tax rates of each province and territory, but if you find it too difficult to understand, you can use our Payroll Deductions Online Calculator as well, which will show you how much will you get from your earnings. We also created an RRSP calculator, which shows you how much tax refund can you expect after your contributions. If you have income from sources other than employment, we suggest you to use our tax calculator to estimate how much taxes you have to pay after your earned dividends, capital gains and other income.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest KastGrin

Not a bad idea. By itself, the tax system in Canada is complicated. For me, the plus of your work is in detailed tables about tax categories and marginal tax rates for each province and territory. It is an exciting solution. I think your program will help many people. When I started working in this field, I didn't even know how to work with tables. Over time, I learned and even hired a person. I am currently working with ThePayStubs. But I will install your application and try to work on it.

Edited by KastGrin

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It's nice to see that more and more services have been created recently that help an ordinary person to understand all the complexities of the tax system. When I became an accountant, I faced the problem that not all employees understand what their wages are made of.  Honestly, it shocked me. Therefore, I organized a newsletter within the company with useful information. There were links to articles on https://www.payrollindex.com/payroll-numbers/. Now they understand more how their wages are formed.  I liked the range of services that your program provides. Lately, I've been thinking about changing the software of my department. How can I contact you?

Edited by zasdersad

On 3/28/2022 at 8:20 AM, maspluto said:

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2022 at 9:05 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

On 5/4/2022 at 8:02 AM, uncle gober said:

There are so many places where to learn forex trading, one of which we can join at Tickmill by utilizing facilities such as forex education so that we understand how to run good and correct trading.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen 😄