Is stop loss part of forex trading?

Rate this topic

Stop Loss is a feature provided by brokers to limit losses in volatile markets if the price move in the opposite direction. It helps traders to reduce loss. The trader also uses this order as a risk management strategy. Brokers often fail to execute the SL order due to slippage. Slippage is common in trading. But my broker Eurotrader execute my order with less slippage.

5 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

Stop Loss is a feature provided by brokers to limit losses in volatile markets if the price move in the opposite direction. It helps traders to reduce loss. The trader also uses this order as a risk management strategy. Brokers often fail to execute the SL order due to slippage. Slippage is common in trading. But my broker Eurotrader execute my order with less slippage.

If we will make proper use of the Stop loss settings then the risks will also come down for us and we can do trading without any limits.

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

Of course, if you want to use Proper Knowledge in trading, you have to be fully focused on trading. Stop Loss is a part of trading discipline without which you can never gain trading profit. It is often seen that when the stop-loss is hit, the trader becomes emotional and over-trades to cover the loss due to which the trading investment can suffer a lot. So you always have to trade with a positive mindset.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

Of course, if you want to use Proper Knowledge in trading, you have to be fully focused on trading. Stop Loss is a part of trading discipline without which you can never gain trading profit. It is often seen that when the stop-loss is hit, the trader becomes emotional and over-trades to cover the loss due to which the trading investment can suffer a lot. So you always have to trade with a positive mindset.

We must understand this fact that if we making the right use of our trading knowledge then we can  develop good trading skills also.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:13 AM, maspluto said:

The existing analytical skills must also be able to be improved properly, this is necessary so that traders can see the opportunities and risks in a real account better and more optimally than before.

It becomes very important for the traders to use good analytical skills which can increase their trading income very much.

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.

When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, Sam Patrick said:

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.

When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

When i started my Forex trading in the Year 2010 i choose to do my trading with FXOpen as they are ECN Forex Brokers.

• 7 months later...

Stop loss is important for short term traders. It protects you from incurring huge loss. But you have to be expert in placing stop loss. Most newbies complain that if they place stop loss, market reverse after hitting the stop loss. It happens because they are not experts in trading. You also need a broker like Eurotrader that doesn't give slippage.

On 10/4/2021 at 9:30 AM, uncle gober said:

the use of SL and TP must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is useful so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting security and trading comfort while on a real Tickmill account.

We will have to use a trading system that is easy for us to understand and use.

• 1 month later...

It's kinda weird question, of course it is. Stop loss is an instrument which ease trading activity for lots of traders. It literally helps them to lose less money. It's the most effective instrument in the whole trading activity as I think, because the idea of creating some instruments which can help you to save your money is outrageous. To my mind, there are some drawbacks of trading with stop loss actually, for example, a short-term fluctuation in a stock's price could activate the stop price. The key is picking a stop-loss percentage that allows a stock to fluctuate day-to-day, while also preventing as much downside risk as possible.

On 11/11/2021 at 7:19 AM, maspluto said:

Existing trading activities must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Forex trading the type of business that needs minimum amount of leverage settings so that the internet were going to get will become stable for us.

• 10 months later...