Is stop loss part of forex trading?

Rate this topic

Stop Loss is a feature provided by brokers to limit losses in volatile markets if the price move in the opposite direction. It helps traders to reduce loss. The trader also uses this order as a risk management strategy. Brokers often fail to execute the SL order due to slippage. Slippage is common in trading. But my broker Eurotrader execute my order with less slippage.

5 hours ago, Nilde Lucchese said:

Stop Loss is a feature provided by brokers to limit losses in volatile markets if the price move in the opposite direction. It helps traders to reduce loss. The trader also uses this order as a risk management strategy. Brokers often fail to execute the SL order due to slippage. Slippage is common in trading. But my broker Eurotrader execute my order with less slippage.

We need to find the ways by which we can bring down the losses from our trades so that we can increase the profits also.

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.

No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet. 

15 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.

No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet. 

I have been trading in the Forex markets for more than 10 Years now. I am making use of the Meta Trader 4 Trading platform as it is very easy for us to use and also has best performance.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, uncle gober said:

The existing analytical skills must be able to pay attention properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in running trades while on a real Tickmill account.

Forex trading is a type of business that will require more concerted efforts from the forex trader for the need to understand this.

• 2 years later...

All traders entering the forex market are undoubtedly aware of the high level of risk involved. Therefore, it is advisable to pay attention to every aspect of trading and make use of the facilities provided by the broker in order to trade to the maximum potential at Tickmill and seek assistance when needed.