How to be successful in forex

Rate this topic

Traders need proper knowledge and skill to be successful in the market. There are a lot of learning sources on the internet. You can learn to trade easily. The broker also offers a free demo account where you can practice trading without investing real money.  I learned trading from Eurotrader educational courses. Also, many experts offer courses to all kinds of traders in the market.

To trade successfully, you must learn money management and risk management. If you can't control risk properly, you can never succeed. A trader can make a lot of money if he wants to if he can work according to discipline and plan. I start with demo trading when I do new trading. I now run a real platform at the broker where I used to do demo trading. That broker is Eurotrader.

2 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

To trade successfully, you must learn money management and risk management. If you can't control risk properly, you can never succeed. A trader can make a lot of money if he wants to if he can work according to discipline and plan. I start with demo trading when I do new trading. I now run a real platform at the broker where I used to do demo trading. That broker is Eurotrader.

A lot of traders need to learn about the importance of using the money management and proper risk management in their trades.

Forex is the largest financial market in the world. Definitely, there is a big challenge to gain handsome profit especially in this covid -19. I never go for any blind decisions anymore. I understand all of us are very good investors and want to make sure about our next decision.

I invest in different instruments to minimize my risk at the same time it is time-consuming. That’s why I have an equity spreadsheet that helps me to understand the percentage of my total investment in different instruments. It is so automated that I don't have to waste more than a few minutes to do all the checking and analysis in a few minutes. Thanks, stockologi for this excellent feature. 

Getting proper knowledge and experience are certainly required to become a successful trader. It is a great time for learning with so many different sources for free on the internet as well as books you can buy and read. Implementing things in practice can be difficult, but demo accounts are helpful.

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with TP Global FX.

On 2/11/2021 at 12:53 AM, Ross Edwards said:

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with TP Global FX.

We need to make proper use of the demo trading account because in that we can gain more knowledge and better understanding about the Forex trading business.

• 2 years later...