Forex is a time efficient business

Rate this topic

Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday. I am trading with Eurotrader broker that has over 100 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

Forex can be very time efficient, that's true - except in the beginning as it can take quite a bit of time to learn everything and practice, plus you have to take some time every once in a while to evaluate your profitability and make sure everything is as good as it can be. But the more experience and the more capital you have, the less time you need to spend on trading.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 7:48 AM, uncle gober said:

Existing experience must be considered properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

Forex trading needs a lot of Time and Efforts so we need to be ready for this. We should also understand that trading will be Time Taking business.

• 6 months later...

If we give a good time then we will able to get a good earning this is a very good business in which we working with good planning due to good planning we have good earning and this is a a very big business in which we take a interest with full devotion dedication and interest a good time suspension give a good result so guys my opinion is good time and good planning is very necessary is in this business

Indicators are used in trading for technical purposes. Traders use the indicator to determine price movement. It helps in technical analysis for a trader. There are lots of trading indicators and many types. Learn to use indicators properly. Don’t many indicators at once in a chart.

My broker Forex4you offers all kind of tools and indicators which helps my trading analysis. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients. 

The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world. Forex or FX market involves trading currencies. Traders can buy and sell currency to make a profit from forex trading. All currencies in the market come in pairs. There are a lot of tradeable pairs in the market. As my broker, TP Global FX offers more than 50 pairs to trade in the forex market.

9 hours ago, Ross Edwards said:

The Forex market is the largest financial market in the world. Forex or FX market involves trading currencies. Traders can buy and sell currency to make a profit from forex trading. All currencies in the market come in pairs. There are a lot of tradeable pairs in the market. As my broker, TP Global FX offers more than 50 pairs to trade in the forex market.

Forex trading will start to give us income in the coming days when we have a reliable trading systems.

Forex can be very time efficient, that's true - except in the beginning as it can take quite a bit of time to learn everything and practice, plus you have to take some time every once in a while to evaluate your profitability and make sure everything is as good as it can be. But the more experience and the more capital you have, the less time you need to spend on trading. I spent 2-3 hours in trading at Hotforex while when I was started I could spent all day studying charts and testing different indicators. 

4 hours ago, pradegxs said:

Forex can be very time efficient, that's true - except in the beginning as it can take quite a bit of time to learn everything and practice, plus you have to take some time every once in a while to evaluate your profitability and make sure everything is as good as it can be. But the more experience and the more capital you have, the less time you need to spend on trading. I spent 2-3 hours in trading at Hotforex while when I was started I could spent all day studying charts and testing different indicators. 

Foreign exchange business can be very challenging for many newbie Forex traders and so we would need to make more trading and understand it properly