Forex money management

Rate this topic

Leverage gives the ability to control a large amount of sum in trading. So, traders often fail to control the money properly and end up blow their account or lose their whole savings. That’s why traders need proper money management to survive long in the market. Thanks to my broker Eurotrader guide. I only take a 5% risk of my capital per trade. That’s how I am surviving in the market for 3 years long.

By avoiding the scammers in Forex market, I have selected the amazing service provider named Forex4you Company. In this market like this reliable broker they are few brokers who really help their clients. From this reliable broker I get lower trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage, higher security of funding, low transaction cost, instant market execution, active customer service etc.

For making huge money from Forex market for every trader it is very important to trade with a good trading broker who will ensure security of funding, active customer service, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest trade execution, fluent trading platforms, various trading accounts, low trading spread and high leverage etc. and to make huge money all these are very essential. 

15 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

By avoiding the scammers in Forex market, I have selected the amazing service provider named Forex4you Company. In this market like this reliable broker they are few brokers who really help their clients. From this reliable broker I get lower trading spread from 0 pips, high leverage, higher security of funding, low transaction cost, instant market execution, active customer service etc.

For making huge money from Forex market for every trader it is very important to trade with a good trading broker who will ensure security of funding, active customer service, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest trade execution, fluent trading platforms, various trading accounts, low trading spread and high leverage etc. and to make huge money all these are very essential. 

Many of the Forex traders do not understand this fact that making the proper use of the money management skills is very important for their success in this field.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:39 AM, maspluto said:

A good and correct understanding must be able to be considered well, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in surviving and can become a trader of the month with Tickmill.

When we are trading we will make loss and profit both so we need to keep the losses to a minimum and try to increase our profits in this business.

Money management is one of the essential piece of risk management. I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to chance is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk management rules. For my trading I utilize Eurotrader broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

My reliable broker is TP Global FX and I am glad to them because by the last three years they handle all the problems of Forex business and helping me in making good profit comfortably. The most important thing to a broker is secured and comfortable. Which I get from this reliable broker. I never face re-quote, slippage or dealing desk in the meantime of my trading career. Though they help me in solving my trading problems.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

23 hours ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

We have to choose such kind of Currency pairs that are easy for us to be traded and make Profits.

• 2 years later...

For now, I am still engaged in forex trading because, for me, forex is a highly profitable business if we understand and master it correctly. That is why I continue to strive and practice extensively so that in the future, I can be more facilitated in trading with Tickmill broker.

• 5 months later...