Loss is also a teacher

Rate this topic

We can learn from our losses. We ought not respond to a loss. Accepting the loss is vital. The reaction to a loss wind up opening a retribution trade which brings more misfortune. The best thing is acknowledge the misfortune and examine why did you misfortune the trade. What was your slip-up? At that point gain from the slip-ups. Gaining from botches is the best taking in one could accomplish from a misfortune. I trade forex with Eurotrader as I like their educational materials available for its traders. I adore their low spreads and no commission.

You can be easily confused if I try to deduce a lesson from every losing trade. Instead I would recommend to draw conclusions from 100-200 trades to see low the Law of Large Numbers (statistical property) applies to your trading results. There can be million reasons why you lost in a particular trade. 

On 2/1/2021 at 6:55 AM, pradegxs said:

You can be easily confused if I try to deduce a lesson from every losing trade. Instead I would recommend to draw conclusions from 100-200 trades to see low the Law of Large Numbers (statistical property) applies to your trading results. There can be million reasons why you lost in a particular trade. 

I partially agree, you can get the best picture of your trading results if you analyse the outcome of many trades over time. But if you lose a trade, it is worth looking at why that happened - it might just be part of your natural percentage of loss but it's good to look at whether your risk management could have been better.

Loss needs to be learned from. If you can't learn from losses, you can never succeed in trading. A trader can make a lot of profit if his education is acquired in the right way. Many times trading mistakes happen but if you can make proper knowledge from these mistakes then the amount of loss will go up. Eurotrader brokers can help you with this.

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers. 

15 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

I select Forex4you broker who give different and flexible developed trading platforms such as – desktop, web trading, mobile trading and MT4 trading platforms. For their traders they also allow – live chat, video calling and e-mail systems to connect with the traders in any time they need help. I get overall all the facilities a trader needs to trade comfortably and efficiently.

Now I am gradually improving my trading skill by the support of my reliable trading broker. I think Forex trading is just blessing for me and for other persons who participants into this business. Various types of platforms are being offered by various types of brokers. And I prefer the broker who allows different trading platforms to their customers. 

when we are starting our trading in the Forex accounts we should remember this fact that if we are going to develop our trading skills then we would be able to get more success in this field.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:41 AM, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, it is necessary so that traders can become better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities while on a real account with Tickmill.

It will not be easy for the traders to make money and they need to devote time in in understanding about the business and making progress.

• 2 years later...