Choosing the best trading indicator

Rate this topic

There are a lot of technical indicators in the market. New traders can start with moving average, MACD, ADX, or Bollinger Bands. However, an indicator alone cannot help you to make money. it is a matter of unique preference what you are trying to acquire and education regarding forex trading. moving average is the best indicator in my opinion. However, my broker Eurotrader give all kind of necessary indicator in their MT4 platform.

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 3:38 PM, Sam Patrick said:

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing.

I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

It is True that the risks will remain in the business but we will need to minimize the risks present in our trades.

The indicator is helpful to identify the trend and other facts for analysis. However, many traders analyze the market with only indicator and their trading only depend on indicators. But it is not good for traders. Indicators don’t give all information about the market. So, don’t solely depend on the indicator. However, my broker Eurotrader offer all kind of necessary tools for trading.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

The indicator is helpful to identify the trend and other facts for analysis. However, many traders analyze the market with only indicator and their trading only depend on indicators. But it is not good for traders. Indicators don’t give all information about the market. So, don’t solely depend on the indicator. However, my broker Eurotrader offer all kind of necessary tools for trading.

We have to learn the use of the Forex Technical Indicators that are easy for us to be used and learn trading with the help of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Every trader loved the forex signals, because it is an instant analysis, but be careful with analysis that you get from the untrusted channel or web page, I usually go thru FreshForex website and read their analysis, there is good analysis and it is free, so you guys who seeking for a good signals or analysis, just go thru FreshForex website.

10 hours ago, broforex51 said:

Every trader loved the forex signals, because it is an instant analysis, but be careful with analysis that you get from the untrusted channel or web page, I usually go thru FreshForex website and read their analysis, there is good analysis and it is free, so you guys who seeking for a good signals or analysis, just go thru FreshForex website.

I know this fact that if we are using a Trading Indicator that is best for us to get the Profits we can get the SUCCESS 🙂

• 2 years later...

While no single trading indicator guarantees success, some widely used ones include Moving Averages, Relative Strength Index (RSI), and MACD. These indicators can provide valuable insights into trends, overbought/oversold conditions, and momentum shifts. However, their effectiveness depends on market conditions and individual trading strategies. I use RSI +MA at Hotforex

• 4 months later...