just for money

Rate this topic

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s true that we are here for money but money shouldn’t be given the highest priority. A trader’s life journey is packed with several well and woes. You can possibly get your capital crashed too. If so happens, you can’t pay back the loan. So, take care of yourself and protect yourself from misdeeds. Make FXOpulence your trading partner so you can trade comfortably.

Fund management and risk control are indeed crucial aspects that must always be emphasized and implemented in forex trading, given the high level of risk involved. Therefore, when trading on Tickmill, I always apply stop-loss and take-profit strategies, ensuring a comfortable and secure trading experience.

On 1/12/2024 at 12:51 PM, maspluto said:

Fund management and risk control are indeed crucial aspects that must always be emphasized and implemented in forex trading, given the high level of risk involved. Therefore, when trading on Tickmill, I always apply stop-loss and take-profit strategies, ensuring a comfortable and secure trading experience.

Every trader need to learn how to manage his trades so that the risks will remain on the lower side.

Learning is indeed a crucial aspect in forex trading, and it is advisable to regularly study how the market operates. By consistently applying learning methods, traders gradually develop a deeper understanding of forex, allowing them to optimize their trading experience in collaboration with Tickmill as the broker.

7 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Learning is indeed a crucial aspect in forex trading, and it is advisable to regularly study how the market operates. By consistently applying learning methods, traders gradually develop a deeper understanding of forex, allowing them to optimize their trading experience in collaboration with Tickmill as the broker.

If we will start learning trading we will be able to become more Expert traders into the markets.

• 2 months later...

You need to learn both trading and risk control. One cannot exist without the other. It is better to earn a more conservative percentage of profit, but do it consistently and for a long time. But it is also important that the broker has favorable trading conditions and stable operation of the terminal, and withdraws profits on time. I like fxopen, I can withdraw profits from my balance account within 15-30 minutes, and I can withdraw profits from my trading account to my balance account instantly.

14 hours ago, maspluto said:

Learning is indeed very important in forex trading, and I myself am still learning a lot and attending webinars from Tickmill. This allows me to deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex.

New traders never pay attention towards learning and they think that trading is just about pushing slot machine buttons and making money however it is not like that.. 

Learning is indeed crucial in forex trading. That's why I myself at Tickmill am continuously learning regularly. This is done so that gradually I can understand and be ready to trade on a real account to the fullest extent with Tickmill broker.