Covide 19 change life

Rate this topic

Covide 19 has bought many changes to world thinking's and unwrap the reality of some of the thing which people were very scare to do , One of the problem which society faced in teenage is due to parent lack of  participation in there childhood education due to xyz reason ,after spending long time in quarantine  parents are coming to conclusion to not leave there there kid only fancy school education system and more preferring home school under there own supervision   

• 4 months later...

COVID-19 is continuously spreading in every country. Due to this crises reasons, people have become advance and purchasing COVID-19 protection products at wholesale price which includes hand sanitizer, face masks, medical gown and many more items. These products prevent its user from the infections.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What supplements and vitamins do you think help beating COVID? I heard about vitamin D being effective. Anything else? I like some stuff from eDrugStore.com a lot too, and I recommend that you check it out, maybe you will find something good for you there, good luck!