Forex Broker Scam

Rate this topic

The Forex market is a legitimate trading market, many think that it is a scam market which is not right. However, there are many scammers run rampant in trading. Most of the time unregulated broker involve I scam activities in the forex market. So, regulation is important to avoid scam broker. I am also trading with regulated broker Eurotrader.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

10 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more leverage in running trading with Tickmill.

We must be careful when trading with the use of the High Leverage settings. As it is known that using the higher leverage settings can lead us into bigger losses also.

I select Forex4you the trustworthy broker I ever seen. To make good profit in early period they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. In this market few brokers give their client high leverage. Besides of this I also have risk management policies from this reliable broker that help me to control or reduce my trading loss.  That’s how I can balance on my trading.

In Forex trading by using the leverage a trader can make money without investing money as it is kind a loan from the broker. To making money it is very useful trading tool. But a trader should use it as per his trading risk taking capability. I always prefer the higher leverage that always brings profit in a short time easily. 

15 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

I select Forex4you the trustworthy broker I ever seen. To make good profit in early period they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. In this market few brokers give their client high leverage. Besides of this I also have risk management policies from this reliable broker that help me to control or reduce my trading loss.  That’s how I can balance on my trading.

In Forex trading by using the leverage a trader can make money without investing money as it is kind a loan from the broker. To making money it is very useful trading tool. But a trader should use it as per his trading risk taking capability. I always prefer the higher leverage that always brings profit in a short time easily. 

We have to start doing our trading with a International Forex Broker like FXOpen which is a True ECN Forex Brokers. This is why i am doing my trading with FXOpen.

On 2/9/2021 at 8:38 AM, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

When we are trading with the FXOpen broker that has been in the market for more than 15 years then we can be in a peace of mind and to our trading with success 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, maspluto said:

Reaching success in forex is not an easy matter, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities while on a real Tickmill account.

Forex trading requires a lot of Efforts from the Forex traders so they need to be ready and learn more Trading Skills.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...