Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills

Rate this topic

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick without having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:31 AM, uncle gober said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can maximize the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We have to use a Forex broker that is True ECN like FXOpen.

A trader has to be discipline for trading. This is one of the most important trading wisdoms that trader should master. Lack of discipline leads to trading mistakes. If you make a lot of mistakes and loss, recovering from that loss is quite impossible. My broker Forex4you provide me all the essential tips to make me discipline in trading. I also always exercise discipline for trading.

In the forex market, traders come to earn. However, to do that, traders need to learn and understand how the market works. Traders can even make a lot of money from the market. However, it is a risky market and traders may end up losing everything. So, trade carefully. Always start with the demo account which is made for educational purposes. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer it to their traders.

Trading is not a place for gambling. Trading is a business. Where many people are making money and being successful. If you want to make a profit in trading, you have to learn first. If you don't learn, then you will face loss. There is a lot to learn in trading. You need to know a lot of things like how to do technical analysis, how to do money management, how to set up risk management, and do a lot of research on trading. As a beginner trader, you need to know about these various things. I learned all the basics of forex from the demo account of TP Global FX. They are very helpful and supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

14 hours ago, Ross Edwards said:

Trading is not a place for gambling. Trading is a business. Where many people are making money and being successful. If you want to make a profit in trading, you have to learn first. If you don't learn, then you will face loss. There is a lot to learn in trading. You need to know a lot of things like how to do technical analysis, how to do money management, how to set up risk management, and do a lot of research on trading. As a beginner trader, you need to know about these various things. I learned all the basics of forex from the demo account of TP Global FX. They are very helpful and supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

We have to develop our foreign exchange trading skill and also start doing such kind of trading that can help us in getting the profit.

• 4 months later...

These things all contribute to becoming a successful trader. It is good to start off with an attitude of wanting to know more and improve your skills - this makes you more focused on the trading process and less focused on the profits, so that you don't fall victim to your greed.

To become a profitable trader, you need to make a consistent profit in forex trading. It is not an easy task. Traders need hard work and patience to do and achieve this kind of success. A profitable trading strategy is also needed to make a consistent profit.

Make a one in the demo account. Practice until you get the desired result. As for me, I getting all the tips for becoming a profitable trader from my broker Forex4you. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients. 

22 hours ago, Sam Patrick said:

To become a profitable trader, you need to make a consistent profit in forex trading. It is not an easy task. Traders need hard work and patience to do and achieve this kind of success. A profitable trading strategy is also needed to make a consistent profit.

Make a one in the demo account. Practice until you get the desired result. As for me, I getting all the tips for becoming a profitable trader from my broker Forex4you. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients. 

We need to make use of a Reliable and International Forex Broker like FXOpen Markets 🙂

• 1 year later...

Besides nurturing knowledge, passion and hard working habit, you have to avoid over-trading and focus on investment diversification. Forex is a mammoth field that includes many things to study. Majority of the traders commit this mistake and they are also suffering much for this issue. Eurotrader offer attractive packages for both new and old traders.

• 6 months later...