Forex backtesting

Rate this topic

Backtesting is the way to test your trading strategy according to historical data. All traders should backtest their newly made strategy before applying it in real trading. Adjust your trading strategy until you get your desired result from the backtest. My broker Eurotrader offer MT4 and MT5 most popular trading platform where you can easily backtest your trading strategy.

If you are looking for a potential business opportunity try forex trading. It is one of the best investment markets in the worlds. Anyone from anywhere can trade in this market. Broker offer online trading platform to trade in the market. However, making profit is kind of tricky. Trader need skill and knowledge to do that. My broker Forex4you provide me good education resource which help me to gain knowledge about the market.

13 hours ago, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be more maximal in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

We must also understand this fact that Forex trading is not going to be easy for us. We must understand that we need to test our Trading strategies before using them.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...