What are the pros and cons of using high leverage?

Rate this topic

Leverage Is a good facility provided by brokers. Small capital can control more money than they have by using leverage. However, it is a double-edged sword. It also exposes risk in trading. Inexperience trader can blow their account by using high leverage. Almost all broker Eurotrader offer the high leverage. M broker also offers 1:500. But I only use 1:100 leverage.

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.

No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet.

Forex is a sea of money. If you can swim and survive in that sea, you will become rich. To survive and earn money from the forex market you have to be well educated and you have to know all the techniques of forex properly. By taking right decision at right time on right place you can earn a lot money. To earn more money you need to choose a broker which can help you to take right decision and make profit easily. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to take important decisions and help me to make profit easily.

By using high leverage you get an opportunity to make more money from price movements that you guessed correctly but the downside of this is that your account becomes more vulnerable to adverse price moves. I use 1:50 with Hotforex it took 1 month of trading to realise that high leverage doesn't suit my trading approach. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 8:42 AM, maspluto said:

the use of existing leverage must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in surviving and can generate profits while on a real Tickmill account.

We should make use of the lower trading leverage settings for our Forex trades.

The advantage of high leverage is that we can open a high bid and earn a high profit with small investment. the disadvantage of it due to high leverage we may face a huge loss . the benefit of small leverage in which we compel to do trade with small lot size in this way we earn a small and consistent profit

It is possible to earn a lot of money by investing less time in Forex trading. If a trader spends 5-6 hours in regular Forex trading, it is possible to do a very good analysis. I spend 3 hours every day on forex trading. I can do a lot of good analysis with the help of my broker Forex4you. If you do business, you have to spend a lot of time behind that business. But Forex is such a business where you can earn a lot of money by spending a little time.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:48 AM, maspluto said:

The use of existing leverage must be able to be considered well, this is done so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting trading security and comfort while on a real Tickmill account.

We need to make use of the minimum amount of leverage in doing our Forex trading so that our losses are under control.