Education on trading

Rate this topic

There are so many different opinions about the best way to learn forex trading and in most of the case they contradict each other.
I, for one, think that it is next to impossible to learn to trade on demo accounts. I men that surely, you'd better start with demo account if you are absolutely new to trading and financial markets, but demo trading will teach you how to use trading platform in an appropriate way, but it will not teach you to trade. Demo account doesn't include psychological factor in trading which plays an important role in trading. In most of the cases traders are affected by different kinds of emotions during a trading session and they should be able to cope with psychological pressure otherwise their trading decisions will be based on feelings rather than facts and common sense. That is why I strongly recommend trying your hand in trading microlots after several months of trading on demo. In this case you'll learn how to control your feelings and how to calculate trading objectives including spreads and other commissions.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, uncle gober said:

demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill should indeed be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We can start learning trading with the help of the DEMO accounts.

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way as a scalper,

1 hour ago, maspluto said:

managing existing funds and risks must be able to be considered properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 weeks later...