Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Education on trading


Recommended Posts

Anyone can trade in the forex market. However, success depends on how much knowledge about the market you have. Many new traders ignore this and want to taste real trading without knowing anything. They end up blowing their account. So, it is wise to learn first before investing any money. I started with a demo account in Eurotrader. I practice for almost 6 months before going into real trading.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Acquiring knowledge is very important. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2021 at 10:47 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.
 

I joined the business of Forex trading many years back and since then i have been doing my trades with the broker FXOpen. It is a Truly International and ECN Forex Brokers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy. Brokers  help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with TP Global FX, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:500. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first condition in Forex trading is to acquire trading education. If you don't have a trading education, you can never get good rewards from trading. So to survive in trading, one should learn about trading from various websites. Such as how to collect information related to analysis, money management, and how to maintain risk rewards. We need to get an idea about these things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no end to the knowledge about the Forex market. The more you want to know about the Forex market, the more you will learn about the Forex market. The Forex market is an international market where everyone can trade independently. In Forex Market we can trade without capital> Due to Trade in Forex Market we can eliminate unemployment in our country. We can always trade in the Forex market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 7:56 AM, Mrsooduraske said:

There is no end to the knowledge about the Forex market. The more you want to know about the Forex market, the more you will learn about the Forex market. The Forex market is an international market where everyone can trade independently. In Forex Market we can trade without capital> Due to Trade in Forex Market we can eliminate unemployment in our country. We can always trade in the Forex market.

To be able to earn income from the foreign exchange market we have to make some effort and move in the right direction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Managing risk is not an easy task, especially for new traders. But professional traders have long-term experience so they can manage their risk ratios accurately. However, if you practice with a demo account, you may be able to acquire knowledge of risk management. In my case, I learned proper risk management strategy from my broker Eurotrader.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 10:44 PM, David Meyers said:

Managing risk is not an easy task, especially for new traders. But professional traders have long-term experience so they can manage their risk ratios accurately. However, if you practice with a demo account, you may be able to acquire knowledge of risk management. In my case, I learned proper risk management strategy from my broker Eurotrader.

If we want to reduce the risks present in our trading then we will need to first of all make a Trading plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 5:33 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

Forex trading education is required. If a trader tries to trade without education, he will never be able to make a profit. Therefore, if you want to trade, you have to gain knowledge first. Many traders try to trade without learning anything and they can never make a profit.

Forex trading needs to be with a good plan by us to make the income.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Trading forex involves more than learning the strategies. It's not something that can be learned in one day, and it requires studying to become profitable. It is no different from any other highly skilled profession that forex trading, or trading in general, requires years of experience and proficiency to succeed. Technical analysis of the Forex market primarily includes a variety of Forex technical studies that can be interpreted to predict market direction or to generate buy and sell signals.
 

gold signals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, Villy1984 said:

Trading forex involves more than learning the strategies. It's not something that can be learned in one day, and it requires studying to become profitable. It is no different from any other highly skilled profession that forex trading, or trading in general, requires years of experience and proficiency to succeed. Technical analysis of the Forex market primarily includes a variety of Forex technical studies that can be interpreted to predict market direction or to generate buy and sell signals.
 

gold signals

In the business of Forex Trading the main and the important fact is to be able to use correct types of Trading Systems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are so many different opinions about the best way to learn forex trading and in most of the case they contradict each other.
I, for one, think that it is next to impossible to learn to trade on demo accounts. I men that surely, you'd better start with demo account if you are absolutely new to trading and financial markets, but demo trading will teach you how to use trading platform in an appropriate way, but it will not teach you to trade. Demo account doesn't include psychological factor in trading which plays an important role in trading. In most of the cases traders are affected by different kinds of emotions during a trading session and they should be able to cope with psychological pressure otherwise their trading decisions will be based on feelings rather than facts and common sense. That is why I strongly recommend trying your hand in trading microlots after several months of trading on demo. In this case you'll learn how to control your feelings and how to calculate trading objectives including spreads and other commissions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, uncle gober said:

demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill should indeed be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We can start learning trading with the help of the DEMO accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest

The following limits are in place
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...