⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

Quppy.com - All in one solution

Quppy

d63b857bad56.jpg

Do you want your digital currency transfers to be faster and ready to pay little more for it? Or maybe you need them to be much cheeper? Choose the Network fee in the Settings menu and  pay as much as you want.

2632385e28ab.png

Why those tokens are worth millions and why they matter in the Blockchain space? Read the Quppy research on nft hype.

https://quppy.medium.com/the-nft-hype-latest-trends-in-blockchain-d16addbec0c8

• 2 weeks later...

5e8778d97a8f.jpg

Cryptocurrencies have inevitably become a part of our financial lives. Even if you are not a trader, you hear about crypto news all the time. You know that you can increase your savings by transferring them to crypto. Quppy makes it possible to safely store several types of crypto and fiat currencies and quickly exchange them, if necessary.

a29b03ed5864.jpg

The Quppy alphabet
E stands for embedding finance.
Quppy combines the best traditional financial services with latest IT technologies including AI and big data together with digital currency solutions to offer you a unique personal banking experience.

523b99c347f1.jpg

What kind of gift from a financial service are we all looking for? No fees, of course. We will not be charging any fees for topping up your Quppy account until June 1. And don’t forget to invite your friends using your inapp referral link and earning together with your friends while profiting from zero fees!

ff0bb55baee3.jpg

Do you know the easiest way to top-up your wallets and accounts?
Just save your card in the Quppy app and top-up your wallets in seconds.
Top-ups up to 1500 EUR are credited instantly.

49c930b858c0.png

Read the latest material from Quppy and its partners Artlion on the NFT creation tips and tricks 
https://quppy.medium.com/getting-the-best-from-the-nft-market-7e1c3a6f8bcc?fbclid=IwAR1FkBKypr4M0SlBHASTTLD0k0e-NzTuantk0Ben2egTjH9qAeAdz3iAJLQ

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, Zelethale said:

Yes, I got it. But it is still pretty great!

I wouldn’t say that that was a great time in Europe. Fortunately, I’m done with that now, so I can relax a bit. And Quppy saved me a lot of time and hassle, it was great.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, Gilstern said:

I wouldn’t say that that was a great time in Europe. Fortunately, I’m done with that now, so I can relax a bit. And Quppy saved me a lot of time and hassle, it was great.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that soon the world will become slightly less crazy.

f71b9b8d0fcb.jpg

Due to our customer recognition, Quppy is now listed in the global real-time index of fintech companies and rankings of fintech ecosystems by Findexable. We thank you for your trust and support! Stay tuned for more fantastic features coming very soon!

7f80d3627e1c.jpg

EXCITING NEWS
The quppy team has closed another investment round. We thank all our customers and partners for using and supporting our services! We have a lot of new features to offer you in the nearest future. Stay tuned!

3f499866b476.png

How European fintechs are surviving world pandemic helping their customers to do so: the Quppy case

It's already been over a year that we are living with the COVID-19 pandemic and it's not yet over. At the same time, businesses and customers much more that governments seem to get not only used to it but even try to take their profits of it read more...

76128ed57437.jpg

We remind you that if you want to save money on conversion, choose the economical Network Fee. The operational time will increase, and the commission will decrease. And vice versa - if you are not ready to wait, you can pay a little more, but complete the transaction much faster.

• 3 weeks later...