Quppy.com - All in one solution

Rate this topic

On 5/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, Zelethale said:

Yes, I got it. But it is still pretty great!

I wouldn’t say that that was a great time in Europe. Fortunately, I’m done with that now, so I can relax a bit. And Quppy saved me a lot of time and hassle, it was great.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, Gilstern said:

I wouldn’t say that that was a great time in Europe. Fortunately, I’m done with that now, so I can relax a bit. And Quppy saved me a lot of time and hassle, it was great.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that soon the world will become slightly less crazy.

f71b9b8d0fcb.jpg

Due to our customer recognition, Quppy is now listed in the global real-time index of fintech companies and rankings of fintech ecosystems by Findexable. We thank you for your trust and support! Stay tuned for more fantastic features coming very soon!

3f499866b476.png

How European fintechs are surviving world pandemic helping their customers to do so: the Quppy case

It's already been over a year that we are living with the COVID-19 pandemic and it's not yet over. At the same time, businesses and customers much more that governments seem to get not only used to it but even try to take their profits of it read more...

76128ed57437.jpg

We remind you that if you want to save money on conversion, choose the economical Network Fee. The operational time will increase, and the commission will decrease. And vice versa - if you are not ready to wait, you can pay a little more, but complete the transaction much faster.

• 3 weeks later...

1725ec87adb8.jpg

We remind you about our summer offer - top up your accounts for free until August 31!
It is very easy to do this:
Select an account and click on the Receive icon. You will see the details of the account, using those you can top up your own account or send it to friends.

More about the promo in our FAQ
1. If you want to participate, please download the official Quppy App in Google Play or Appstore, follow the procedure and open an IBAN account and perform inbound wire transfers with 0 fees.
2. If you already have an account just start accepting inbound transactions with 0 fees.
3. The promo is valid from 19th April until the 31st of August 2021.
4. The terms of the promo may be changed by the Quppy company without prior notice. All the information about any changes will be at www.quppy.com and in Quppy official social media accounts.
5. In case of detection of any fraudulent actions, the company reserves the right not to apply the ordinary fees for inbound transactions without any notification. The company reserves the right not to disclose methods for detecting such fraudulent activities.
6. Participation in the Quppy Promo means your automatic acceptance of the above conditions, acceptance of the Terms and Conditions , and Privacy Policy  as well as your acceptance of sending you the information about Quppy current and future promos.
More information about the promo in Quppy official accounts.

• Like 1

c4c28b15933e.jpg

Great News: Quppy has launched its unique NTF token. The Quppy Monstick is a special edition card prepared together with our ArtLion partners. Watch it on rarible and opensea!

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:640194?tab=owners&fbclid=IwAR3hdre6nVjqw_x_1FTbUF5fq1hsuVuUy9sO9q0Oro2C5SLIFZ0AvMQcbwg
https://opensea.io/assets/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430/640194?fbclid=IwAR1W7AvD06es5v_YqP6gRVyugqDYwClVo_BCJnaJxRFQvWDfLo6dfhIOd_Q

8aa6856b980e.jpg

We are proud to be among the 40 finalists sTARTUp Pitching powered by EstBAN 2021, the biggest business festival in Baltics
In total, 330 applicants applied from 51 countries. 
The Quppy Team thanks you for your support and recognition of our work! We evolve for you! Great updates are coming soon!

• Like 1