What do you prefer forex or stock?

I prefer to trade in the forex market. There are a lot of advantages to trading in the forex market. Forex market opens 24 hours, unlike stock. Forex brokers offer more facilities than stockbrokers. As my broker, Eurotrader offers high leverage up to 1:500, low spreads starting from zero pips, fast deposit and withdrawal, swap-free account, micro account, minimum 450 deposit account, and many more.

From all trading elements spread is the most important topic in Forex market that supports the traders to earn small money in a short time. Without lower spread earning money in a short time is not possible. My broker is TP Global FX that offers the narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, high trading leverage, more than 150 trade able tools, instant trade execution, expert advices, easy withdraw without any error and many others.

Of course I prefer FX due to higher volatility and ability to trade when stock markets are closed but occassionally I make bets on SP500 using Hotforex US500 contract. It's much cheaper than its counterpart but gives same profit opportunity. 

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

choosing an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.