What do you prefer forex or stock?

Rate this topic

I prefer to trade in the forex market. There are a lot of advantages to trading in the forex market. Forex market opens 24 hours, unlike stock. Forex brokers offer more facilities than stockbrokers. As my broker, Eurotrader offers high leverage up to 1:500, low spreads starting from zero pips, fast deposit and withdrawal, swap-free account, micro account, minimum 450 deposit account, and many more.

From all trading elements spread is the most important topic in Forex market that supports the traders to earn small money in a short time. Without lower spread earning money in a short time is not possible. My broker is TP Global FX that offers the narrow spread from 0.01 pips, smart bridge of technology, high trading leverage, more than 150 trade able tools, instant trade execution, expert advices, easy withdraw without any error and many others.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 9:27 AM, maspluto said:

choosing an existing broker must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real Tickmill account.

I know that trading in the Forex markets can give us more income but we must never forget the importance of Money management skills.

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is necessary so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting trading security and comfort while on a real Tickmill account.

I have been doing my trading in the Forex markets with the Truly International Broker FXOpen.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Zelethale said:

Between stocks, the crypt, and many others, I prefer forex. I like him more than anything else. True cryptocurrency - is also interesting. Interest in the crypt I grow more and more.

We need to understand this fact that trading will need both the Time and Efforts.

• 1 month later...

In the trading world various types people are different minds some people like to stock and another group of people like to forex trading .People should choose which is better option for getting more profits. I am from 2016 and involving forex trading like FreshForex  after investing there have more opportunities like law spread and starting from 0.05 pips and the best offer investing & withdrawal method.

116.png.20dbd7f5efe46968d3721ac9d84500a4.png

To trade Fx or stocks is a matter of trading capital, stocks are not leveraged where's Forex is, so it is much easyer for a trader with a small trading capital to build up their account trading Fx, with stocks or shares you would have to trade a lot of them to make any reasonable return, and that means you need more money to begin with, but if you are a beginner, then I would suggest Fx anyway as you could trade with micro lot sizes, this will allow you to risk the smallest amount of money when you are learning, don't make the misstake trading a large amount of capital in the begining, as you probably most likely will lose it. I personally blew 4-5 accounts before I got the grips of it, and I thought I could trade each time, obviously I didn't know what I was doing Lol:)