Pamm System

PAMM system

InstaForex system of PAMM accounts

InstaForex PAMM system gives an opportunity to invest in Forex projects. Every customer of InstaForex Company can accept investments from other traders or invest funds in PAMM accounts and become a shareholder of this account.

InstaForex PAMM system includes two categories of users:

- customers who registered their accounts with the PAMM system as investors

- customers who registered their accounts with the PAMM system as traders

Investors use the system of PAMM accounts in order to invest their funds in trader accounts with the purpose of taking a part of profit made by traders. The process of investing implies the transfer of funds under the company's control which entitles an investor to a share in a trader account proportionate to the investment.

What opportunities does the PAMM system give?

The PAMM system by InstaForex provides all its users with control and report on all operations, shares and returns in an automatic mode. A trader can accept an unlimited number of investments of unlimited amount from an unlimited number of investors. A trader account can be invested with ANY amount, i.e. from 1 up to hundreds of thousands US dollars from every investor, depending on what share of the account each investor wants to hold.

PAMM FAQ

In the PAMM FAQ section you can always find the answers to your questions regarding all aspects of the PAMM system by InstaForex Company. Thanks to the customer feedback, this section is constantly updated.

PAMM Registration

In order to register with the PAMM system, you must first open a live trading account with InstaForex Company. If you already have a live account with InstaForex, you can start registering with the PAMM system right now. The process of registration with InstaForex PAMM system is described in the corresponding section step by step.

PAMM Monitoring

With the help of PAMM Monitoring, you can choose PAMM accounts that you find the most attractive for investing. Besides, you will always be able to see the success dynamics of your managing trader over a certain period.

PAMM Investors

InstaForex PAMM system is an infallible method to invest funds in Forex traders without any limitations on minimum or maximum amount of investment: all investments, from 1 to hundreds of thousands US dollars, are processed online.

PAMM Traders

InstaForex PAMM system is the best way to attract investments to your trading account. If you want to attract investments to your trading account, the PAMM system by InstaForex will make your quest for investors quick and convenient.

PAMM Partners

The PAMM system by InstaForex Company is an interesting and efficient instrument for partners of the company. This tool allows attracting more customers and boosting partner profit. Nowadays the universal system of PAMM accounts by InstaForex is an exclusive offer on the Forex service market.

• 2 weeks later...

The difference is huge -

Pamm accounts are managed accounts - from who to follow, how to follow, and what will be your risk allocation. Usually, funds in the accounts are locked for some specific time, in order to provide certain level of ROI. Ah, and there is a management fee. Think of PAMM accounts as hedge funds at a smaller level.

Zulutrade - you are the manager of your account. you decide who to follow, how to follow them, what lots/risk/custom stop losses to allocate. Your account amount is available to you at any point you wish for.

this is the general difference, though it all depends on the PAMM terms you agree upon.

US.gifuser_offline.gifvendor-tiny.gifreport.gif like-box.gif

Guest hunter13

yeah. paam account is good. i earn 500$ per months with paam account in liteforex. i follow it when i start. now i still follow it. although i do not enough experience but i can earn money from market.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest davahedging

yeah. paam account is good. i earn 500$ per months with paam account in liteforex. i follow it when i start. now i still follow it. although i do not enough experience but i can earn money from market.

It makes me curious and want to try join on lite PAMM account..

I've also heard that those account is managed by super professional trader..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hunter13

now i see many paam account manager. they really can make money .if we find the good manager we will get the good investment

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Choose traders who fit your individual investment objectives and risk profile. Evaluate performance and trading risks based on transparent, up-to-date statistical data.

PAMM RATING

cb033d5eb4f965015b590e279d800dc3.png

SIT BACK AND LET SKILLED, EXPERIENCED TRADERS EARN YOUR PROFITS FOR YOU. Simply pay a success fee to your trader each month, or whenever you withdraw your profits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived