Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
powerhyip

Perfectinvestfund - Perfectinvestfund.com

I am not admin

Link: Join Here

Perfect Invest Fund is an team of experience and independent forex and stock market traders with over 15 years experience in the field. Today our skills are available for you to make your investment efficient.
We guarantee fixed percent daily income regardless of trading day results. This profit is guaranteed to all our partners and customers. Please feel free to browse our investment plans, FAQ section and other useful materials.

Guaranteed daily profit up to 2.2%
Easy-to-use deposit Wizard
Minimal investment amount is 10.00 USD
Up to 300 USD deposit bonus
Compounding option Available up to 100%

Investment plan
0.9% daily for 30days, up to 2.2% daily for 30 to 150 days

Interest send to your account daily for life. Principal returned to account for withdraw after term expires.

Features
- Guaranteed daily profit up to 2.2%
- Easy-to-use deposit Wizard
- Minimal investment amount is $10.00 USD
- Up to 300 USD deposit bonus
- Compounding option Available up to 100%
- Principal Returned After Term.
- 24/7 Support Team
- Accept EgoPay & PerfectMoney
- Automatic deposits
- 5% Referral Commission
- Solid Company
- DDos Protection
- Dedicated Server
- Deposit Guarantee

Referral bonus : 5%

Min $10

Accepts: EG - Egopay, Perfect Money

VISIT PROGRAM BELOW

Link: http://perfectinvestfund.com/?ref=powerhyip.com

PAYING!!!

I Got paid today.

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 01:44 06.12.13. Batch: 43055886.

Thanks

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY AGAIN!!!

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:06 10.12.13. Batch: 43449758.

Thanks Admin

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY AGAIN!!!

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 23:19 15.12.13. Batch: 43818184.

Thank you

PAYING AS USUAL!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY

The amount of 7 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:55 19.12.13. Batch: 44124218

Thanks

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID AGAIN!!!

The amount of 9.2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 19:57 24.12.13. Batch: 44451655.

Thanks

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID AGAIN!!!

The amount of 6 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:22 03.01.14. Batch: 45117781

PAYING!!!

GOT PAID TODAY!!!

The amount of 11 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:55 09.01.14. Batch: 45536815.

PAYING!!!

I got paid today Again

The amount of 3 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 21:30 04.02.14. Batch: 47812052.

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY!!!

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 23:39 26.02.14. Batch: 49891972.

PAYING!!! always pay on time..

I got paid Again!!!

The amount of 30 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 23:57 18.03.14. Batch: 51815383.

PAYING!!!

See payment proof below

The amount of 20 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 01:18 05.04.14. Batch: 53469895.

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY.

The amount of 11 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 00:41 18.04.14. Batch: 54694893.