Sign in to follow this  
powerhyip

Perfectinvestfund - Perfectinvestfund.com

I am not admin

Link: Join Here

Perfect Invest Fund is an team of experience and independent forex and stock market traders with over 15 years experience in the field. Today our skills are available for you to make your investment efficient.
We guarantee fixed percent daily income regardless of trading day results. This profit is guaranteed to all our partners and customers. Please feel free to browse our investment plans, FAQ section and other useful materials.

Guaranteed daily profit up to 2.2%
Easy-to-use deposit Wizard
Minimal investment amount is 10.00 USD
Up to 300 USD deposit bonus
Compounding option Available up to 100%

Investment plan
0.9% daily for 30days, up to 2.2% daily for 30 to 150 days

Interest send to your account daily for life. Principal returned to account for withdraw after term expires.

Features
- Guaranteed daily profit up to 2.2%
- Easy-to-use deposit Wizard
- Minimal investment amount is $10.00 USD
- Up to 300 USD deposit bonus
- Compounding option Available up to 100%
- Principal Returned After Term.
- 24/7 Support Team
- Accept EgoPay & PerfectMoney
- Automatic deposits
- 5% Referral Commission
- Solid Company
- DDos Protection
- Dedicated Server
- Deposit Guarantee

Referral bonus : 5%

Min $10

Accepts: EG - Egopay, Perfect Money

VISIT PROGRAM BELOW

Link: http://perfectinvestfund.com/?ref=powerhyip.com

PAYING!!!

I Got paid today.

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 01:44 06.12.13. Batch: 43055886.

Thanks

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY AGAIN!!!

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:06 10.12.13. Batch: 43449758.

Thanks Admin

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY AGAIN!!!

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 23:19 15.12.13. Batch: 43818184.

Thank you

PAYING AS USUAL!!!

I GOT PAID TODAY

The amount of 7 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 22:55 19.12.13. Batch: 44124218

Thanks

PAYING!!!

I GOT PAID AGAIN!!!

The amount of 9.2 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 19:57 24.12.13. Batch: 44451655.

Thanks

PAYING!!! always pay on time..

I got paid Again!!!

The amount of 30 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. withdrawal from Perfect Invest Fund user powerhyip.com.. Date: 23:57 18.03.14. Batch: 51815383.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Ghanou Oumeziane
      to win I have two site that's the best http://www.earnmag.com/0D90t and https://worldoflinks.net/Ao0vyFuozt8d up to $ 10 a day
      so cpm and $ 12 it accepts the vpn and paypal min is 5 € without capatcha

• By amizrien
      Get Paid To Take Photos!
      Make an extra or full-time living from your Photography! Work at home, make money no matter where you are in the world! Turn your hobby into a profitable business Upload and instantly sell to millions of potential buyers Receive payments via paypal, wire transfer or mailed checks Grab your camera and start a high-paying career in photography today!
    • By jimmiewilliams
      There is no disgrace to accept that we all start a business to earn a living for us. After that comes the concept of sharing knowledge, making your own brand and being independent. Another home truth is EVERY STARTUP NEED MONEY, and this is the major stumbling block. We are afraid of risking our hard earned money; with the fear of losing everything. Here is an informative blog with all the details for Mobile App - build a million dollar app
    • By cryzprty
      FİX CLUB NEW COMPANY
      Fix Club My link Register : https://goo.gl/p1wZ1Y
        Hi I want to tell you a new and super company. The name of our company is FIX CLUB. The headquarters of the company is New Zelanda. The government has a legal document.
      FIX CLUB’S BUSINESS:
      Fix Club is a financial company which provides the following services:
      - Asset management;
      - Cryptocurrencies trading
      - Financial markets management
      - Market analysing and research.
      COMPENSATION FUND:
      -This is the means of client deposit insurance. Also, our clients’ investments are protected by us using segregated accounts. This makes our cooperation with the clients absolutely secure.
      PROTECTION
      We are committed to protecting our clients’ assets at Fixed Club, which is why we make guarantees to make your investments safer than ever. Advanced protection scheme ensures the safety of your finances. Balance protection: We protect our clients from the negative balance. Segregated accounts: Your funds and assets are kept securely in separate client accounts. Extra protection: Additional protection layer through capital insurance for $ 500,000,000. This type of insurance is new to New Zealand. Fix Club is an absolute leader in providing these extra layers of protection to the clients. No other company outside New Zealand can guarantee that security levels for such diverse trade business activities.
        would you like to get a reference gain of up to 17% at infinite depth 500 $ To
      $ 500,000 cash prize
      There are 6 standard USD packages. Daily profit varies from 1.0% to 2.60% according to the pak. Minimum package $ 20 maximum package $ 50,000 Also this packet deposit return available. Package Time 20 Days To 182 Days
      There are 6 Premium USD packages. Daily profit varies from 1.20% to 2.90% according to the pak.Minimum investment is $ 20. The maximum investment is $ 80,000. Packet time 365 Days To 730 Days
      There are 6 standard BTC packages. Daily profit varies from 1.0% to 2.60% according to the pak. Minimum packet 0.1 BTC maximum packet 7 BTC Package Time 20 Days To 182 Days
      There are 6 Premium BTC packages. Daily profit varies between 1.20% and 2.90% according to the pak.Minimum investment 0.8 BTC Maximum investment 10 BTC Packet time 365 Days To 730 Days
      Very Fast Withdrawals
      You can withdraw your money every day. monday to friday
      There is no withdrawal fee
      minimum withdrawal $ 1
      unlimited investment opportunity
      you can take as many packets as you want
      With a single investment you can make up to 730 days
      Deposit return options available
      Invest in Usd
      Invest in Btc Payment Method:Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin AdvCash Payeer MükemmelMoney
      Fix Club My link Register : https://goo.gl/p1wZ1Y

FİX CLUB PDF
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UGko-9lVDYCSELOAYQvRz-8blG09WfeK
      DEPOSİD RETURN USD STANDART PACKAGE
        USD PREMİUM PACKAGE
        DEPOSİD RETURN BTC STANDART PACKAGE
        Your deposit returned
      BTC PREMİUM PACKAGE
          LEGAL DOCUMENTS
        ADVANTAGES OF WORKING IN OUR TEAM
        ALL PARTNERS RECEIVE INCOME: You have an opportunity to make a profit from absolutely every line of your structure because its depth is unlimited while bonuses accompany career growth at each stage of your structural development.   MULTIPLE PROMOTION EVENTS AND REWARDS FOR THE MOST ACTIVE INVESTORS: Career growth may not exist without equally crucial personal growth, so we offer regular leadership training where you can exchange experience with other club members and apply knowledge given by investment and chain network marketing “sharks” for own professionalism KPI growth.   FAST PARTNER STATUS GROWTH AND SUPERPROFIT: Passive income based on investing is the easiest way to become more prosperous, however, it may not be as fast as you think. Fix Club is your way to the sophisticated and beautiful life you are dreaming about. With minimum time needed, you get maximum profit. Every partner will be rewarded for their contributions while the most active ones will be able to demonstrate their leadership skills in a unique referral program and receive a single reward of $500 000.   PRIZES AND TRAVEL SPONSORSHIP FOR THE MOST ACTIVE INVESTORS Money prizes, premium cars, jewellery by Wallace Chan and ocean voyages on cruise ships, all of the these and even more await our partners for the active career growth with Fix Club.               CONTACT:
      Muhammed Eymen
      Email: [email protected]
      Whatsap Tel: +905416242355
      FİX CLUB
      FİX CLUB. 1 like · 2 talking about this. Investment Management Companywww.facebook.com Fix Club My link Register : https://goo.gl/p1wZ1Y

• By topprivat
      Hey there,
      I'm glad to see you've taken an interest for this method! Basically, the method is that you can make money just by leaving a program open on your computer. You don't have to do anything, you don't have worry about anything, just leave it open. All of this is %100 legal too! What it does it mine bitcoin in your browser! You can even use the program as a browser so you don't have to have your taskbar cluttered!
      You can download that program here: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/

Worried about downloading a program from someone you don't know? Well you don't have to! You can just open a website on your current browser! It's just like the program, just much slower. You can find the website here: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/

Once you get to the page, just log in using Facebook, Google, Twitter, or VK! After you log in it will show you a tutorial and it's easy money from there
      https://get.cryptobrowser.site/landing/8/2601222

• Topics