Forex trading is a long time career

Rate this topic

We all agree that success in forex trading takes time. No one ever can get rich in the forex market overnight. Traders need patience and discipline in order to become successful. As for me, I started with a demo account in Eurotrader and practice trading in a demo account for almost 6 months. I never make consist of profit in the forex market in my first years of trading. In time I eventually achieve my target. So, never lose patience.

Yes we have to be patient when we open a trade and wait till it hits stop loss or TP. Sometimes it's very tempting to make early decision but I know that then I will ruin my trading plan. Also stop loss and take profit work perfectly at hotforex that's why I'm not so worried about them during high volatility. 

1 hour ago, pradegxs said:

Yes we have to be patient when we open a trade and wait till it hits stop loss or TP. Sometimes it's very tempting to make early decision but I know that then I will ruin my trading plan. Also stop loss and take profit work perfectly at hotforex that's why I'm not so worried about them during high volatility. 

We must understand that if we are doing our trading with a Good Plan and also have a Long Term Focus then we would be able to become a successful Forex traders.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest StewartKerr

Many people think that Forex trading is a long-term income that is not so easy to get just by turning on the application and pressing a couple of buttons. No, Forex trading is a complex system of earning which many people earn very quickly. But in order to make money quickly and easily, you need to learn this. If the programmers in their group can discuss this and share their experience, then you will not be able to find it somewhere among your friends and you will have to look for sites that will help you with this. But you can say that you are very lucky and the site https://www.asiaforexmentor.com was recently opened. It has not been working for long, but at the moment this site has many excellent reviews and satisfied customers. Earn today and now without any problems, I hope I helped you.

Forex is a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I'm trading Eurotrader. It is a good forex broker. It's trading platform is marvellous. There's no requote or postponement in trade execution. Their withdrawal procedure is additionally instant without any charges.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, StewartKerr said:

Many people think that Forex trading is a long-term income that is not so easy to get just by turning on the application and pressing a couple of buttons. No, Forex trading is a complex system of earning which many people earn very quickly. But in order to make money quickly and easily, you need to learn this. If the programmers in their group can discuss this and share their experience, then you will not be able to find it somewhere among your friends and you will have to look for sites that will help you with this. But you can say that you are very lucky and the site https://www.asiaforexmentor.com was recently opened. It has not been working for long, but at the moment this site has many excellent reviews and satisfied customers. Earn today and now without any problems, I hope I helped you.

Ohh thanks for the info. I will check it out

On 2/9/2021 at 8:12 AM, maspluto said:

Tickmill also provides several facilities that traders can take advantage of to be even better at increasing their skills, profits, and experiences while on a real account with Tickmill.

It will not be possible for us to make money from each of our trading and we have to understand and make proper use of this fact.

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

On 2/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, maspluto said:

Traders also need to be able to have a trading plan, this is necessary so that traders can better manage funds and risks in real accounts and can be more leverage than before with Tickmill.

Forex Traders have to understand the market movements and also know which is the current market trend so that they can use them in their trading.

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, uncle gober said:

There are many brokers available in the forex market today, and it's up to the trader to choose the right and suitable broker. Personally, I still feel comfortable and secure conducting my trading activities with Tickmill. Here, I can trade to the maximum potential and benefit from it.

We will need to learn doing our trades with the help of the True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 weeks later...