Would you pay attention to this coin?

Hi guys!

I'm interested in looking for new promising crypto projects, and this time I found a low risk project among a group of new ones. They have an Ann thread on altcoinstalks -> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=177590.0

I believe in "low risk" as they honestly provide all information along with the video, but they DO NOT have an ICO.

What is your opinion? Is it worth trying, especially since the coin does not require investments and can be simply mined?

Thank you in advance

I've also checked that they've run their own exchange. So probably it's worth trying. Especially as you don't have to invest anything. Anyway, spending so much money on soft improvement not having investors, doesn't look as a scam.

21 hours ago, Rotor said:

I've also checked that they've run their own exchange. So probably it's worth trying. Especially as you don't have to invest anything. Anyway, spending so much money on soft improvement not having investors, doesn't look as a scam.

YES, I kind of saw the news inside the ecosystem. I'm not good at this, but it seems like a good sign to me, am I right?

You know what? Now we can join Crypton Exchange trading platform inside the Utopia ecosystem. CRP to USDT and vice versa.
It is the first native Utopia ecosystem service providing the secure and comfortable way to buy and sell Crypton cryptocurrency.

Yep, I know. I've already tried it. Very fast and easy to use. Very good to have an opportunity to do that all inside the ecosystem. Just interested if any other coins will be added one day as I don't use USDT

21 hours ago, Rotor said:

Yep, I know. I've already tried it. Very fast and easy to use. Very good to have an opportunity to do that all inside the ecosystem. Just interested if any other coins will be added one day as I don't use USDT

Oh, I don't know how to answer this question. Try to find out about it on the forums in utopia or in the thematic channel. I think that they will definitely give you the answer there.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:40 AM, Rotor said:

Their inner exchange appeared in a usual web https://crp.is/ but still no news about new pairs. But I think it needs time so we'll wait. It's okay, I'll mine some more coins during that time 🙂

Hmm, that's probably good. This will help grab the attention of users who are not yet using this ecosystem. Hopefully more exchange pairs will be added soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Another convenient thing had appeared lately. Now there's an inner file storage in Utopia where you can download or upload any files you want. A kind of torrent, at least looks like that. Everything free, secured and can be accessed only through the Idyll browser.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:27 AM, Rotor said:

Another convenient thing had appeared lately. Now there's an inner file storage in Utopia where you can download or upload any files you want. A kind of torrent, at least looks like that. Everything free, secured and can be accessed only through the Idyll browser.

Wow. Now you can stop using an insecure Google drive.=) I also want to share the good news: сrypton has been added https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD  to another exchange platform. This looks promising, apparently confidence in the coin is growing.

I'm not sure it can really replace a google drive as it's more like torrent.. In order to replace a google drive, it needs to have online docs, which is the main part. And here.. I'm not even sure that someone uploads music or movies like that anymore.

7 hours ago, MegKris said:

Better invest the time to the main frame cryptos

You think that small altcoins are the only coins I invest in? 🙂 Ofc a long time ago my first investment was made in Bitcoin. And now, when everything is nice with that, I prefer to spend some time enjoying different projects. Especially when I can simply mine it, not losing any money.

On 2/18/2021 at 11:28 AM, Rotor said:

You think that small altcoins are the only coins I invest in? 🙂 Ofc a long time ago my first investment was made in Bitcoin. And now, when everything is nice with that, I prefer to spend some time enjoying different projects. Especially when I can simply mine it, not losing any money.

It's cool that there are still people for whom cryptocurrencies and investing in them are not always just earnings, but sometimes an easy format of play and risk.

It's cool that there are still some currencies that allow that playing mode. Mining without any expences is a gift and getting easy money is very nice. That's why I appreciate all the updates that are happening with Utopia. And having a mobile version will be perfect.

What wonders me most is how people still use Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber even knowing that they collect all the data and lose it from time to time. I can't force all my friends to move to Utopia, but I prefer to use their messenger instead of all this popular stuff. Ofc mobile version will change a lot of things. More people will install it as we mostly communicate with phones

On 3/3/2021 at 3:55 AM, Rotor said:

What wonders me most is how people still use Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber even knowing that they collect all the data and lose it from time to time. I can't force all my friends to move to Utopia, but I prefer to use their messenger instead of all this popular stuff. Ofc mobile version will change a lot of things. More people will install it as we mostly communicate with phones

Well, for example, I have to use Telegram, because unfortunately there is no Utopia mobile app yet. My friends have set themselves a Utopia, but they rarely use it. I think that after the release of the mobile app, this would change.

Well, you use Telegram and it's not the worst decision between messengers. I was speaking about all those shitty messengers with zero privacy. But Telegram also has questions. I don't like when my phone number is used. As I believe in Telegram even closed phone numbers can be accessed.

You're absolutely right. In addition, I read a lot of news about bots that collect phone numbers of users, and also about cyber attacks. In general, not everything is clear, but it bothers me.

By the way, if you have any questions, you can ask them directly from users and even the dev team in Telegram official chat https://t.me/utopiachatoff I think it's the best place for all these people who're not sure whether they believe in the soft or not. Or just want to know more about it. It already has 5000 active members, which means it's quite popular.