Make Money Without Risk

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

we invest the time to learn more and practice trading trading on a demo account. Forex is high risk, but we can minimize the risk. using SL on our account so we can minimize the risks even greater.

risks in forex trading, it can not be eliminated. we can only minimize the risk. as well as any specific to the skills of our trading, we can not guarantee to eliminate the risk. even trading using EA the most good is also not a guarantee we will not get the risk.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

Forex trading, like any other forms of investment, is risky. And you have to take that risk if you want to succeed. Well of course you should have sufficient knowledge and information about Forex trading, the market and its trends. If you have so, you would know what to do.

Every business must have a risk. not exception forex trading. With that risk, it is expected that many newbie to learn and practice on a demo account. trade without practicing on a demo account it will only end up with a loss. even our account could experience a MC .

We can reduce the risk of forex by having a good risk management.Risk management is one of the most key concepts to surviving as a forex trader.It is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size,hedging, trading only during certain hours or days, or knowing when to take losses.

• 6 years later...

ForexChief is the best broker from my point of view. I am getting good facilities from them. It provides a highly protected environment, which eliminates any possible technical risks. It also offers the amazing trading conditions more than other broker offers you. The traders can apply any trading strategies like scalping, hedging, news trading at this platform. I am making good money with their support. They are always with me if I need any help at any time. It has been continuously working on its development. The modular structure of the system means that only can liquidity be arranged from ECN-platforms, banks, large-market-makers, and institutional brokers into a unified stream but it can also take the quality of execution of trading orders to a brand new level.

Without any risk there is no source in the planet that can give you opportunity of earning huge money. In fact, in Forex market place there is no surety for only making profit. Each the trader has tested the loss. But I pick Forex4you trading medium because they help their customers on controlling their trading risk by providing them advance risk management techniques. They have – stop loss, trail stop and take profit policies.

• 1 year later...

I totally agree that this business is risky. But trading without risks? I think it's impossible. On the other hand, we have a lot of opportunities to earn money with the help of brokers. I can advice you to study all available info about brokers. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

1 hour ago, Michael Butcher said:

I totally agree that this business is risky. But trading without risks? I think it's impossible. On the other hand, we have a lot of opportunities to earn money with the help of brokers. I can advice you to study all available info about brokers. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it.

We need to select a Forex Broker that is both Regulated and also ECN Broker.

This is the reason why i choose to do my Forex trading with the FXOpen Markets 🙂

Making good profit from Forex trading is just the difficult thing in the world, though more than thousands of Forex traders are still very interested on making profit by doing Forex trading. Yes, it is possible of becoming rich even by doing Forex trading, but try to follow the proper rules of Forex business. 

As a trader I select Forex4you trading Company as because they are very active for providing customer service without any error. They firstly give free training course so that the newcomers can easily learn and become well- educated of the Forex market. For making good profit their high trading leverage facility from 1:1000 and low zero spread are very much efficient. Now I am earning good money.

Spreads is an important factor in fore trading. Broker offer two types of fixed and variable. However, I prefer variable spreads. It gives me low spread in major pair. As my scalping trading strategy, I need low spreads. That’s why I chose TP Global FX. It gives me low and tight spread in major pair. I always avoid volatility market that’s when spreads spike.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 1:25 AM, Ross Edwards said:

Spreads is an important factor in fore trading. Broker offer two types of fixed and variable. However, I prefer variable spreads. It gives me low spread in major pair. As my scalping trading strategy, I need low spreads. That’s why I chose TP Global FX. It gives me low and tight spread in major pair. I always avoid volatility market that’s when spreads spike.

We must make use of the Lower Trading Spreads so that we can get the required profits.

• 2 years later...

Every trader who enters the world of forex is well aware of the high risks associated with forex trading. However, these risks are balanced by the potential for significant profits. That's why it's crucial to study and understand every aspect of how it works, so that risks can be managed effectively and traders can engage in forex trading comfortably and safely with Tickmill.