Knowledge and experience

Rate this topic

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

Both are equally important for this market. Knowledge will help you to trade better and experience will help you to not make too many mistakes. Experiences come from making mistakes. I had bitter experience of selecting scam broker in my earlier forex career. That’s why I currently trade with one of the best broker of forex market Eurotrader. It is reliable and best trustworthy. You can deposit or withdraw you money within a day.

Without trading knowledge and experience it is never possible to achieve trading success. Trading knowledge is created after a lot of research and information collection. However, beginner traders suffer maximum time loss because their trading mentality is very weak. And they continue to trade emotionally. Their trading mentality is the main reason for their loss.

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use TP Global FX as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

There are some important and basic guidelines for starter investors. Every starter investor should follow all the basic and important guidelines. If anyone comes into the forex market and start trading without any preparation or knowledge then he/she can't survive in the forex market.

Proper guidelines, strong knowledge, a reliable broker is very important for a trader to earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge and follow proper guidelines. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful and supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:50 AM, maspluto said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can get more leverage in getting the maximum security and trading comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We need to choose a reliable forex trading broker like FXOpen Global 🙂

• 2 years later...

Chart-reading knowledge is important because it is the cardinal indicator for a trader. I started live trading with FXOpulence broker and started enjoying their wide range of trading facilities. I found them fast and active in depositing withdrawn money quickly into account. With the broker, I trade synthetic indices under their secure trading environment.