Being overconfident

Rate this topic

Being overconfident is very bad. Initially I was overconfident but now I am not over confident. But there was time when I used to get over confident at my earlier life trading. Whenever I won 2 or 3 consecutive trades, I became overconfident. As a result I used to open more low probability trade and incured loss. But at present I am not like that. Now I only open trade if it meets my checklists criterion. If I do not get any set up, I do not open any trade. For my trading I use Eurotrader broker after tried many brokers. . I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

I select Forex4you the trustworthy broker I ever seen. To make good profit in early period they give me higher leverage that is 1:1000. In this market few brokers give their client high leverage. Besides of this I also have risk management policies from this reliable broker that help me to control or reduce my trading loss.  That’s how I can balance on my trading.

In Forex trading by using the leverage a trader can make money without investing money as it is kind a loan from the broker. To making money it is very useful trading tool. But a trader should use it as per his trading risk taking capability. I always prefer the higher leverage that always brings profit in a short time easily. 

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with TP Global FX. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.

• 1 month later...

A trader builds an over-confidence mind in trading when he makes a consistent profit. You need to know how to control the mind. If the mindset is not right, it is never possible to trade successfully. You need to control your emotions first. And you should refrain from over-trading. Over-trading can destroy investment.

22 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

A trader builds an over-confidence mind in trading when he makes a consistent profit. You need to know how to control the mind. If the mindset is not right, it is never possible to trade successfully. You need to control your emotions first. And you should refrain from over-trading. Over-trading can destroy investment.

If we are having knowledge about the market trends then our trading will become easy for us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:25 AM, maspluto said:

That is why traders must be able to make good use of demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill, this is needed and necessary so that traders can become better and can be maximized in running trades while on a real Tickmill account.

We should understand that being overconfident in our trading will kills us.