Your broker is good or not?

Rate this topic

There are a lot of scams in the forex market. Most of the time, unregulated brokers involve in those scam activities. So, it is better to trade with a regulated broker. That’s what I am doing. I am trading with Eurotrader which is a regulated and trustworthy broker in the forex and CFDs market. The broker offers the best trading services like low spreads, high leverage, commission free account, etc.

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.

No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet. 

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

The success of trading depends largely on trading psychology. Sadly, most traders either ignore this basic truth or don't realize how important it is to have the right mindset for a successful Forex trading. Yoga and meditation help to set mindset and brain in optimal condition. I am trading with Forex4you. I always try to keep my mind clear before trading.

Every trader has a different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market mainly depends on the broker a trader chooses. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not succeed. I use Tpglobalfx as my broker. They are helping me to become successful in forex market by giving low spreads and dynamic leverage. Their trading style is too easy to learn and operate.

ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in every practical sense resolute. A terrible can hit your stop calamity by expanding the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid outlook. Scalping is the most exceedingly stunning foe to new traders. I trade on Eurotrader broker, an ECN broker that has very low spread and flexible leverage from 1:50 to 1:500. It's very scalping friendly.

13 hours ago, uncle gober said:

the selection of an existing broker must be able to be considered well, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be more optimal in carrying out trading activities that are in accordance with expectations while on a Tickmill real account.

When we are trading we must try to reduce the risks and also make sure that our trading capital is safe. In this way we would be able to get more Profits.

• 2 years later...
On 12/29/2023 at 3:11 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, is an FSA-regulated broker allowing traders with high security of funding. They use segregated bank accounts to ensure high security of funding. They allow seamless crypto trading and a number of payment options.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 🙂

Choosing a broker requires careful consideration, as they serve as the gateway for traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I opted to join Tickmill as my broker. Besides having secure capital, there are educational resources available here that can be utilized to enhance knowledge and understanding of forex.