New forex traders

Rate this topic

Forex trading is hard, especially for new traders. The new trader often makes a lot of mistakes and lose whole caving in trading. So, I recommend new traders to start trading demo account first. The demo account offers risk-free trading. Traer can trade with virtual money interacting with live price action. Almost all broker including Eurotrader offers a free demo account.

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

Professionals traders do not gamble in trading. Before start trading, pro trader always does their analysis and try to choose the currency pair with the most specific conditions. As for me I prefer major currency pair. I am trading with Forex4you which is a regulated broker. They give me low and tight spreads in major pair. That’s why I love trade in major pair.

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

New traders should first choose a broker who has honesty and trust in the broker. Brokers that are discussed by many traders should be considered. Brokers help a trader to gain real trading experience starting from demos. In this case, I support the brokers of Eurotrader who help me in all areas. Every beginner trader should keep this in mind.

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, maspluto said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

We need to do our trading with an ECN Forex broker like FXOpen Global 🙂

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project.

To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps. Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Forex4you helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:05 PM, Dora Wi said:

I agree, learning as much as possible is very important in forex - otherwise there is nothing that can protect you from suffering big losses. Luckily there are many free sources available nowadays such as e-books, online courses and YouTube videos.

We will need to avoid getting losses into our Trading accounts so that our income is good.

• 1 month later...

Forex is very hard and risky too. As a new trader always learn the forex first and after learning start demo trading for practice purpose and trade for atleast three months to fimilarize about trading styles and market. And you feel that you are good in demo then you can start real trading.

What do you think that forex is hard to trade? No, it is not at all. Because traders are making mistakes that's why the ratio is still high. 

The average mistakes are:

MISTAKE 1: DO NOT STOP TRADE WHILE LOSING EVERMORE
MISTAKE 2: DO NOT USE "STOP-LOSS" WHEN MAKING TRADE
MISTAKE 3: RISKING HUGE MONEY FOR A SINGLE TRADE
MISTAKE 4: CHOOSING THE WRONG BROKER
MISTAKE 5: POOR TRADING PLAN
MISTAKE 6: EXPECTATION BEYOND IMAGINATION
MISTAKE 7: DO NOT FOCUS MULTIPLE TIMEFRAMES
MISTAKE 8: DO NOT FOLLOW THE TREND
MISTAKE 9: INTENDING ON MONEY
MISTAKE 10: BOOK IS KING OF IDEOLOGY BUT AVERAGE SHOW ZERO INTEREST

You should google of every aspect of mistake and try to avoid one by one. Just one more thing I wanna share with you that there has so many possiblities to follow someone trade and use it at your account. Traders named it by copy trading that ForexCopier giving nowadays. Many possibilities will open by using thier copy trading support.

11 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

Forex is very hard and risky too. As a new trader always learn the forex first and after learning start demo trading for practice purpose and trade for atleast three months to fimilarize about trading styles and market. And you feel that you are good in demo then you can start real trading.

We will need to bring down the Risks in doing our trades so that the Profits can start coming to us.

• 1 month later...